Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

You defined an AR-15. You didn't define "assault rifle" which is what you were asked.

And your definition of AR-15 was lacking. An AR-15 does not have to have a large magazine attached to it.

Any gun that accepts detachable magazines, can accept detachable magazines of any size, large or small.

Rounds that are fired from an AR-15 are no deadlier than rounds that are fired from any other long gun.

If anything the AR-15 is underpowered in the damage that it does, when compared to many other long guns.
The AR-15 is "underpowered"? Wow! Too bad we can't ask any of the mass shooting victims how "underpowered" they are. Those victims are DEAD.
So, I guess the AR-15 was powerful enough.

LOL you are a JOKE you can't describe an assault weapon but want us to ban them.
Why do I get the feeling of 3 posters here wanting to hump my leg? It's like you, Toddswhatshisname and Open (Mouth) Bolt are all seeking my attention.
Why do dogs hump on the legs of human beings? Is it because they want you to pat their heads? Are they horny?
RetiredGySgt, why do dogs hump on people's legs?

M 14 Shooter, Are you another leg humper? Oh no. I have 4. Four leg humpers.
I'm not going to be able to walk. :-/

Why do I get the feeling of 3 posters here wanting to hump my leg? It's like you, Toddswhatshisname and Open (Mouth) Bolt are all seeking my attention.
Why do dogs hump on the legs of human beings? Is it because they want you to pat their heads? Are they horny?
RetiredGySgt, why do dogs hump on people's legs?
you made a claim and now can not define what that claim entails pretty simple concept I think even a 7 year old would understand.

Forum List

Back