Two Train Derailments in 24 Hours - Does Biden know what's going on?

More sabotage hacking perhaps? Or pur coincidence these occurred within a close timeframe?
Not you too ---- Are there any sane right wingers left?
Are there any sane demonRATS left? obviously not
Demonrats? You even sound like a cartoon.
thats right...i should have said brain dead, scum demonRATS...you would have caught on quicker.....not
Oh I got it. It' might take a minute to figure out what a child such as yourself is trying to say, but it's not that hard.

First he can't keep the gas stations open and now he can't keep the trains on the tracks.
Sure, blame the government when private industry fails you.

Adam Smith must be turning in his grave by you deserters.

Both trains were carrying hazardous materials, too. The one in Iowa was carrying ammonium nitrate, highly explosive. 5 mile radius evacuated. Not much news on it.

Both trains were carrying hazardous materials, too. The one in Iowa was carrying ammonium nitrate, highly explosive. 5 mile radius evacuated. Not much news on it.
I just assume most trains are carrying hazardous materials.

Why is private industry failing this hard?

Minnesota last night and Iowa today
sibley-ia-train.png

A few months back a couple of women were charged with attempting to derail trains in the great northwest

The phone rings at 3 AM....

Imagine the generals trying to understand Xiden's gibberish.....

Turn everything over to the Biden reich. They do such a great job with:

social security
medicare
the budget
the defecit
the debt
the tax code

Minnesota last night and Iowa today
sibley-ia-train.png

A few months back a couple of women were charged with attempting to derail trains in the great northwest

Are trains racist?

Turn everything over to the Biden reich. They do such a great job with:

social security
medicare
the budget
the defecit
the debt
the tax code
Social Security? One of the best government programs ever. Just try to run for it's demise.
Medicare? Second most popular government program.
The Budget? Which one are you claiming?
The "defecit"? Which one should we discuss?
The Debt? Can you explain what part of it is the problem?
The Tax Code? Doesn't tax the rich or corporations enough.

Does the Fake One knows what's going on?

LOL what do you think......now you can add two derailments in 24 hours....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:rolleyes:

1621217734693.png

Last edited:
First he can't keep the gas stations open and now he can't keep the trains on the tracks.

And he hasn't even been in office for 6 months yet!!!

I can't even imagine what this country is going to look like after FOUR YEARS!!!

pexels-photo-462175.jpeg
And a 900 foot Mississippi River Bridge beam on I-40 broke last week...

It's the Hernando de Soto Bridge...a Spanish Conquistador...so instead of repair it... we'll need to form a renaming committee and destroy any markers or memorials...

...that's what's important... :cuckoo:

Does the Fake One knows what's going on?

LOL what do you think......now you can add two derailments in 24 hours....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:rolleyes:

View attachment 490358
Private sector fails....blame government.

Processing asylum claims according to international rules...the horrors....

Private sector raising prices? Blame the government. I thought businesses couldn't charge more for their products, so we need to lower taxes. It seems businesses can rise prices....

Snowflakes.

I can't even imagine what this country is going to look like after FOUR YEARS!!!

pexels-photo-462175.jpeg

It's the Hernando de Soto Bridge...a Spanish Conquistador...so instead of repair it... we'll need to form a renaming committee and destroy any markers or memorials...

Why did it take government inspectors to find that the bridge beam completely cracked. Where is the invisible hand of Adam Smith and that benevolent corporate hand to find it?

Why did it take government inspectors to find that the bridge beam completely cracked. Where is the invisible hand of Adam Smith and that benevolent corporate hand to find it?
I suspect...and hear me out here because I know this is kind of radical...but it could be because it's a government built bridge. :shok:

pexels-photo-462175.jpeg

By the way...it wasn't a government inspector...it was a private inspector hired by the state...

"The inspector was with Michael Baker International, an engineering firm hired by the Arkansas Department of Transportation to inspect the I-40 bridge."

I suspect...and hear me out here because I know this is kind of radical...but it could be because it's a government built bridge. :shok:
Yeah, in 1973, but maintained by two very red states so that explains it.

The Interstate 40 bridge, which opened in 1973 and has two 900-foot spans, was last inspected in 2019. It is overseen by state transportation officials in both Tennessee and Arkansas; Arkansas is responsible for inspections, and Tennessee handles maintenance, officials said.

And those states contract it out. Sounds like the type of government you want with the kind of results one can expect. Now I assume they will come running to President Biden for the money...

Forum List

Back