Zone1 Two teens killed in gang related drive by, Lynewood Washington.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This double murder follows two other boys shot in Lynewood a couple days prior. Gang shootings are spreading like cancer. I know nobody cares but I'll keep posting the information anyway.

Dangerous now to let your kids out at night. If they end up having words with someone, you never know now where it could end up.

This double murder follows two other boys shot in Lynewood a couple days prior. Gang shootings are spreading like cancer. I know nobody cares but I'll keep posting the information anyway.

It's probably all that pot they smoke in Lynnwood, WA. I saw two cannabis dispensaries across the street from each other when I looked at a google maps street view.

I sure am happy that I reside out on a prairie far east of that coastal area. Those blue areas of the country just seem inundated with crime, which is a good thing as it keeps the crime out of the red areas or @ least reduced crime in the red areas. I'll take the occasional sound of a tractor firing up in the distance, cows mooing away or a horse letting go with a whinny over the sound of gunshots in urban areas anytime!

I sure am happy that I reside out on a prairie far east of that coastal area. Those blue areas of the country just seem inundated with crime, which is a good thing as it keeps the crime out of the red areas or @ least reduced crime in the red areas. I'll take the occasional sound of a tractor firing up in the distance, cows mooing away or a horse letting go with a whinny over the sound of gunshots in urban areas anytime!

Gangs

African-American​

Caribbean​

White

Caucasian and white supremacist​

Now let's start tslking about what people don't care about. Mike you waste time posting racist drivel while there is more gang violence in the white community. You're so busy with your racist tirades about blacks. that you don't care about the massive gang problem in your own community.

Stop race baiting and do something about the problem in your community.

Forum List

Back