Police: Wife, husband killed in Washington home by alleged stalker from Texas

NewsVine_Mariyam

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2018
The Beautiful Pacific Northwest
This is the worse case scenario for a stalking situation but I can't help but think that because the stalking was so severe I wish they had acquired a firearm, not to carry so much, but to defend themselves in their home if the stalker happened to show up there as what exactly happened in this case.

While Washington State has stalking laws, the police don't really consider them a priority if the communications are being sent online because they claim "It's only online, not happening in real life".

I hope this case wakes up the many law enforcement officers who don't consider these harassment and stalking case as important. My condolences to the family.

By the way, Redmond, Washington where Microsoft has their main campus has a very low murder rate. In 2020 and 2021, they had none and the previous years the numbers were 1 and/or two annually so apparently Redmond is one of the safest cities in Washington State.

Published: Mar. 10, 2023 at 10:48 PM PST|Updated: 25 minutes ago​
REDMOND, Wash. (KPTV/Gray) - Three people are dead after a suspected stalker broke into a Redmond, Washington home and killed a podcaster and her husband.​
The shooting happened at a home on 166th Street Northeast before 2 a.m. on Friday, according to investigators.​
Police officers initially responded to a 911 call about a “stalking situation.”​
When officers arrived at the scene, they found a 35-year-old man who lived at the home with a fatal gunshot wound to his chest in the front yard.​
Police then entered the home and found the man’s 33-year-old wife and the suspected stalker, identified by authorities as Ramin Khodakaramrezaei, dead from gunshot wounds.​
Investigators say the suspect shot the husband and wife before apparently taking his own life.​
Redmond police say they attempted CPR on a man with gunshot wounds in the yard. Inside, they...
Redmond police say they attempted CPR on a man with gunshot wounds in the yard. Inside, they found a woman and the suspect, also deceased.(Redmond Police)
Although police have not disclosed the couple’s identities, property records show the house belonged to 33-year-old Zohreh Sadeghi and 35-year-old Mohammad Milad Naseri.​
A police spokesperson said the woman and Khodakaramrezaei had been friends, but when things escalated, she filed a no-contact order against him to “disengage,” adding that he had been stalking her “for some time.”​
“Khodakaramrezaei had reportedly listened to the female victim’s podcasts and began communicating with her. The victim and suspect became friends, but when things escalated, she filed a no-contact order against him,” according to police.​
Officials say Khodakaramrezaei was a trucker from Texas. Because of his profession, police were not able to serve the no-contact order.​
A suspected stalker shot and killed a podcaster and her husband after breaking into the...
A suspected stalker shot and killed a podcaster and her husband after breaking into the couple's home in Washington.
Court records show that Sadeghi and Naseri’s lawyer told a judge last week they were not sure if Khodakaramrezaei owned weapons, but they believed he might.​
The court granted a temporary order of protection and an order for Khodakaramrezaei to surrender his weapons.​
Redmond police say detectives were already familiar with the victim due to the ongoing stalking investigation.​
The 911 call was reportedly made by the female victim’s mother, who lived with the couple.​
Police told FOX 13 Seattle that the suspect broke a window to get inside the home. She then fought the suspect, escaped and ran over to the neighbor’s house to call for help.​
It’s unknown if she was injured.​
“Our hearts go out to the victim’s family and the Redmond community following this horrific tragedy. This is an incredibly sad situation and the worst possible outcome of a stalking case. We will continue investigating what led to this tragic loss,” Lowe said in a statement.​
Authorities could not immediately provide the name of Sadeghi’s podcast.​
The investigation is ongoing.​
Copyright 2023 KPTV-KPDX via Gray Media Group, Inc. All rights reserved.

The murderer-suicidist, Ramin KIhodakaramrezaei was an Iranian American, and his victims were from Iran. Mental illness has no borders. The lovesick killer had an obvious case of compulsive obsessive disorder of some kind. This is a tragedy of a man's illness, not where he or his parents were from. I haven't read much about if he had sought medical help for his obsessions, and truth be known, he may have a history unknown to the public.

Why did an Iranian American Trucker Kill Iranian American Software Engineers?​

March 13, 2023
Kodoom Official Blog , Iranians in Diaspora , Society

Was it a love triangle or just delusional obsession? Days before Nowruz, the Iranian American community is shocked by a murder suicide involving three Iranian Americans. trucker Ramin Khodakaramrezaei, 38 (an Iranian American from Texas), who became romantically obsessed with an Iranian American software engineer in Washington state (after meeting her through her Persian social media chatroom podcast and then in person) killed her, her husband and himself after stalking them for months, police said. Zohreh Sadeghi, 33, and her husband, Mohammad Milad Naseri, 35, were shot to death in their suburban Seattle home by Ramin Khodakaramrezaei according to Redmond Police Chief Darrell Lowe. Despite an urgent please by Sadeghi, the Police had failed to find Khodakaramrezaei to serve a protection order on him.

Musta said something bad about Allah.
I don't think this murder was about religion. It was an issue of forbidden love. His target and her husband did not deserve to be killed by an untreated mentally ill man who wanted a married woman. I have a feeling he had no one to talk to that would talk sense into him. The trouble with too much internet is separation from reality, having friends, and getting out of the comfortable chair with eyes glued to a screen.

So many criminals are recent immigrants. Often illegal aliens.
We tried to get President Biden to stop the immigration flow and support and equip the border patrol with what they need to do it with. I think he doesn't have a choice but to reinstate sanity but in the meantime, we have a mess on our hands dealing with unknown criminals crossing the border and wreaking havoc on our nation with killings and egregious crimes. All I can do is pray for someone who will end the tragedy of an open border that has caused 100,000 American kids to die at the behest of those who laced drugs with poisonous fentanyl and other drugs that killed a lot of kids in our country.

We tried to get President Biden to stop the immigration flow and support and equip the border patrol with what they need to do it with. I think he doesn't have a choice but to reinstate sanity but in the meantime, we have a mess on our hands dealing with unknown criminals crossing the border and wreaking havoc on our nation with killings and egregious crimes. All I can do is pray for someone who will end the tragedy of an open border that has caused 100,000 American kids to die at the behest of those who laced drugs with poisonous fentanyl and other drugs that killed a lot of kids in our country.

They weren't illegal immigrants.

They weren't illegal immigrants.
They werent native born Americans either

And while technically correct, labeling the killer as a “stalker from Texas” is misleading also

Yippi Ki Yea Pawdner

Forum List

Back