Two teenagers, 16 and 17, are caught 'trying to smuggle 16 migrants in Texas' on stolen pickup truck

Sounds like entrepreneurs essentially delivering what some politicians in your country want.
How many people do you think half a ton would kill? Which politicians want that?

How many people do you think half a ton would kill? Which politicians want that?

And since Dimocrats encourage this invasion, they obviously don't give a fuck!

And since Dimocrats encourage this invasion, they obviously don't give a fuck!
Of course they do. This is what democrats want. Half a ton of fentanyl. Everyone willing to take drugs would be dead after only a fraction of that. What's the rest for? Those unwilling to use?

Along with the half ton, they found 70 tons, TONS, of chemicals used to make fentanyl. As my son pointed out, this is global level extinction.

What really pisses me off is Texas Governor Abbott, he has done nothing but use the invasion as a prop, he can order that border shut fucking down and he flatly refuses to do so, that makes two traitors in my book, Biden and Abbott!
Abbott can’t LEGALLY shut down the border. Immigration Policy and enforcement is on the FEDERAL LEVEL

Move to North Korea
Fuck you, get out of my nation, and God help you if we lay hands
Abbott can’t LEGALLY shut down the border. Immigration Policy and enforcement is on the FEDERAL LEVEL
Nope, he has the authority to shut the Texas Borders with Mexico, he can achieve this by simply ordering every commercial vehicle searched, and by declaring an invasion along the entire length of the Texas border...

Nope, he has the authority to shut the Texas Borders with Mexico, he can achieve this by simply ordering every commercial vehicle searched, and by declaring an invasion along the entire length of the Texas border...
Nice try, but the Feds already put in place it’s not a invasion because it’s not an act of War

And WHO pays for that nonsense?

Move to North Korea

Biden and mayorarkas want dead Americans and to bring in the replacements.

Forum List

Back