Two reasons why Trump should stop threatening Iran

Energy independent is a myth. The oil coming out of the ground in the US does not belong to the United States. It belongs to the multinational companies that are pumping it out. We still buy it on the same market that we buy every other drop of oil

:cuckoo:

Do you think the oil belongs to the US government?
--------------------------------------------- I think that the USA COULD control that oil at any MOMENT GGator .

Energy independent is a myth. The oil coming out of the ground in the US does not belong to the United States. It belongs to the multinational companies that are pumping it out. We still buy it on the same market that we buy every other drop of oil

--------------------------------------------- I think that the USA COULD control that oil at any MOMENT GGator .

Yes they could...they could nationalize the oil companies at any moment...such a move would undoubtedly bring a huge smile to your face

The companies pay us to go and get it and the more they get the better it is for our economy....that's you and me...and everyone else....

1. Iran technically did not attack Saudi Arabia.

It was a group of Rebels in Yemen that is sponsored by Iran just like Hamas and Hezbollah...

So let get that part cortect.

2. Even if Iran is backing the Yemeni Rebel group it is not without the blessing of Russia and China.

Yes Iran funds groups in Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Yemen but let be clear the money they send is not all theirs and it is also from Russia and China.

3. Military action is never needed to mess with Iran or it puppet masters Russia and China.

Best course of action is to crash the oil market by releasing our reserve onto the market and watch Russia and Iran clinch their cheeks quickly...

But

Also crash the precious metal market while at it and Russia and Iran will be screaming for mercy.

War is not needed to teach your enemy a lesson...

________

Now why would Iran give the blessing to hit the largest oil producer in the world?

Higher oil prices make Russia and Iran and even China money, so funding those Rebels can be profitable but if Trump has any guts he would flood the oil market and crash it to remind the world we dictate the markets and not them!

And exactly how thew FUCK would you know that! Are you in the CIA?

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.
wait. So you have evidence? The burden of proof is on he who claims to have evidence. Not on the person who is waiting for the evidence to show up.
now you tell me what evidence you have, instead of asking me to prove that there isn't any.

They claimed they were responsible, you little ignorant twat

Everything you need to know about the Saudi Arabia oil attacks

Who was responsible?
The Houthis, the Iran-aligned rebel army that has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition in neighbouring Yemen for the past four years, claimed responsibility for the attack.

These conservatives shoot lies at a rate of 100 per second. They didn't admit it.
Iran denies launching drone attacks on Saudi oil facility

Do you even bother reading your own links, kid?

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi rebel group claimed responsibility for launching waves of drones at state-owned Saudi Aramco facilities early on Saturday morning. But the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, said there was no evidence the drones were launched in Yemen and accused Iran of “an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply”.

The Houthis are not Iran , you fucking moron.
They are are Yemeni group based in Yemen.
They are friends with Iran and that's all you got.
Conservatives love to lie about war-related things. Remember the Iraq war?

What kind of Iran troll are you numb nuts?

Cant you read your own fucking links...

They are backed by IRAN you fucking moron.

It was a group of Rebels in Yemen that is sponsored by Iran just like Hamas and Hezbollah...

2. Even if Iran is backing the Yemeni Rebel group it is not without the blessing of Russia and China.

Yes Iran funds groups in Lebanon, Syria, Palestine and Yemen but let be clear the money they send is not all theirs and it is also from Russia and China.

3. Military action is never needed to mess with Iran or it puppet masters Russia and China.

Best course of action is to crash the oil market by releasing our reserve onto the market and watch Russia and Iran clinch their cheeks quickly...

But

Also crash the precious metal market while at it and Russia and Iran will be screaming for mercy.

________

Now why would Iran give the blessing to hit the largest oil producer in the world?

Higher oil prices make Russia and Iran and even China money, so funding those Rebels can be profitable but if Trump has any guts he would flood the oil market and crash it to remind the world we dictate the markets and not them!

Good god it's a proxy war, Iran vs The United states...

wait. So you have evidence? The burden of proof is on he who claims to have evidence. Not on the person who is waiting for the evidence to show up.
now you tell me what evidence you have, instead of asking me to prove that there isn't any.

Who was responsible?
The Houthis, the Iran-aligned rebel army that has been fighting a Saudi-led military coalition in neighbouring Yemen for the past four years, claimed responsibility for the attack.

These conservatives shoot lies at a rate of 100 per second. They didn't admit it.

Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthi rebel group claimed responsibility for launching waves of drones at state-owned Saudi Aramco facilities early on Saturday morning. But the US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, said there was no evidence the drones were launched in Yemen and accused Iran of “an unprecedented attack on the world’s energy supply”.

Iran is not the same as a country backed by Iran. You are moving the goalposts now.

But

________

More like U.S. vs Russia with Iran helping Russia...

prox·y war
noun
  1. a war instigated by a major power which does not itself become involved.
    "the end of the Cold War brought an end to many of the proxy wars through which the two sides struggled to exert their influence"

Yes they could...they could nationalize the oil companies at any moment...such a move would undoubtedly bring a huge smile to your face
--------------------------------------- mostly I just like the world knowing that WE got'em by the short hairs GGator ,

Who was responsible?

So, when the Rebels in Syria that the US backed did things, the US was guilty of doing them?

But

________

No it's not, Iran wants control over the middle east, that's why they secretly sent troops into Iraq to kill american soldiers.

Iran killed more US troops in Iraq than previously known, Pentagon says

By: Kyle Rempfer   April 4
of roughly 500 troops.

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

prox·y war
noun
  1. a war instigated by a major power which does not itself become involved.
    "the end of the Cold War brought an end to many of the proxy wars through which the two sides struggled to exert their influence"

I know what a proxy-war is...

I do not disagree but it is more of the Kremlin vs D.C. with Russia using Iran as a go around to put the blame on...

But

________

No it's not, Iran wants control over the middle east, that's why they secretly sent troops into Iraq to kill american soldiers.

By: Kyle Rempfer   April 4
of roughly 500 troops.

That means roughly one in every six American combat fatalities in Iraq were attributable to Iran.

I understand your point but without the Kremlin or Beijing Iran is weak and not strong enough to do this.

So more players are involved...

Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

How do you know this to be a fact?
Iran has been funding Hamas and Hezbollah and dozens of other terrorist groups for fucking years. Any sentient ten year old living in the ME knows it.
Now Iran's ability to send money and arms to these terrorist groups is drying up thanks to Trump's sanctions.
The mullahs are losing their grip on the people of Iran.
It's only a matter of time before all the mullahs are publicly stoned in Tehran.

stoning mullahs made GATOR laugh

I think anyone that wants to get stoned should be allowed. It is not tobacco they put in their water pipes!!

good point-----so long as they don't add to the lung cancer stats

You are pretty stupid. Every fucking satelite shows the drones/missiles were launched from the north.
The goat fucker Houthis were INSTRUCTED by the mullahs to claim they made the attack.
How fucking stupid are you to believe ANY goat fucker?

Little punk bitch Leftists think its "cool" to side with Islamo-Fascist terrorists and attack America. They should just move to Iran and get a dose o9f reality

Then what WERE you talking about? Since just about everything on God's green earth is tied to the oil markets in one way or another, you need to be specific.
Stock markets. Bond markets. Options markets. Futures markets.

This shouldn't be quite this confusing.

All of those are ultimately tied to oil. Did you ever take an economics class?
Sure, everything is tied into everything, but you're the only one who's confused here.

This is my profession. You're just another nutter.

If it is your professions, you should seek another. You aren't very good at it!
I confused you with simple English, and so I'm not good at what I do for a living.

Okay, well, that's fairly standard logic for nutters.

No, you simply don't know what the fuck you are saying!

And exactly how thew FUCK would you know that! Are you in the CIA?

I repeat: You are a colossal fucking idiot. Iran is the Number One terrorist state in the world responsible for millions of terrorist deaths. Its needs to be wiped off the map.

Who was responsible?

Do you think the Houthis are capable of flying drones all the way from Yemen to attack a Saudi oil facility?

Who gave them the missiles they used when they attempted and failed to attack our ships in the Red Sea?

Houthis is------an UNDER-EDUCATED minority in Yemen even relative to the
mostly illiterate muslim Yemenis. They are even economically more impoverished
than the undernourished muslim Yemenis-----BUT THEY ARE SHIITES and, therefore owned by IRAN------they are not alone in Yemen-----Iran has sent
HEZBOLLAH----well nourished and highly educated and chockfull of sophisticated
weapons

Who was responsible?

Do you think the Houthis are capable of flying drones all the way from Yemen to attack a Saudi oil facility?

Who gave them the missiles they used when they attempted and failed to attack our ships in the Red Sea?

Who was responsible?

Iran is not the same as a country backed by Iran. You are moving the goalposts now.

It's not moving the goal post retard, if you knew anything this proxy war between the US and Iran in Yemen is going on its 5th year.

And Btw it turns out to be cruise missiles from IRAN..

U.S. intel shows cruise missiles fired at Saudi oil facility came from Iran, officials say

The attack on a major Saudi oil facility originated geographically from Iranian territory, with a series of low-altitude cruise missiles fired from at least one location in the western region of the country, according to two U.S. officials familiar with the latest intelligence.

The intelligence assessment draws a more clear link between the attack and Iran, and it could worsen tensions between Washington and Tehran.

Forum List

Back