Two Oklahoma Cops charged with murder for Tasing man to death

Hard to get contact after you drop it like Rayshard did.
Ray committed suicide.
He made the choice of dying over going back to prison.
When did he tell you that?
It's common sense.
That wont stop a racist cop from killing someone. That would just give them more ideas.
95% of violent black deaths are by blacks themselves.
As for racist cops, one bad apple can be replaced.

Last edited:
I read that there have been over a hundred deaths due to tazing. Cops are trained NOT to shoot for the heart. It doesn't always have to be a LOT of shots.

Kinda puts Rayshard in perspective, eh?
Think of what rayshard would have done had he escaped with that taser.
Nothing.

He had already fired it and didnt have any refills

They still work with contact.

Was that before or after he was perforated?
That was before.

If I gave a shit I'd check the video.
But since I couldnt care less I'm not gonna bother.

Nothing.

That was before.

Obviously you give a shit. You asked the question you retard.

I read that there have been over a hundred deaths due to tazing. Cops are trained NOT to shoot for the heart. It doesn't always have to be a LOT of shots.

They shoot for center mass and they dont have control over where those two wires are going to hit.
If you were to say aim for the leg one of those darts is going to miss making the taser useless.

Nothing.

That was before.

Obviously you give a shit. You asked the question you retard.

I think you missed my point.
I dont care that he's dead.

Ray committed suicide.
He made the choice of dying over going back to prison.
When did he tell you that?
It's common sense.
That wont stop a racist cop from killing someone. That would just give them more ideas.
95% of violent black deaths are by blacks themselves.
As for racist cops, one bad apple can be replaced.
Common sense is only common to the people thats around you. So unless youre a mind reader you cant have known what Rayshard was thinking.

I dont care what 99% is. I said a racist cop is not going to let training stop him. It cant be just one bad apple. The mother fucker would be exhausted from teleporting all over the country and all the "good cops" would notice wouldnt they?

They shoot for center mass and they dont have control over where those two wires are going to hit.
If you were to say aim for the leg one of those darts is going to miss making the taser useless.
I just know the "heart to dart" distance is part of the training--in this video, when he was shooting the target facing him, he aimed for the belly. It's been mentioned in other articles I've read on tazer training. 99% of the time, it's not going to kill the guy, anyway.

Common sense is only common to the people thats around you.
wtf ?

You just keep thinking that way ok ?.:71:

So he was showing common sense, your boy Ray, when he got drunk and went out driving, knowing he was on probation, then fell asleep in the Wendy's drive thru ?

Never mind resisting arrest. He should not have been there in the first place..
1593801208338.png

I just know the "heart to dart" distance is part of the training--in this video, when he was shooting the target facing him, he aimed for the belly. It's been mentioned in other articles I've read on tazer training. 99% of the time, it's not going to kill the guy, anyway.

The guy in your video says anywhere below the head.

wtf ?

So he was showing common sense, your boy Ray, when he got drunk and went out driving, knowing he was on probation, then fell asleep in the Wendy's drive thru ?

View attachment 358735
I dont have to think it. Its a proven fact.

If he had wanted to commit suicide there were a million better ways than falling asleep in a Wendys drive through and he wouldnt have been looking forward to his daughters birthday which was the very next day.

wtf ?

View attachment 358735
I dont have to think it. Its a proven fact.

If he had wanted to commit suicide there were a million better ways than falling asleep in a Wendys drive through and he wouldnt have been looking forward to his daughters birthday which was the very next day.

But grabbing a cops taser and shooting it at him is a great way to commit suicide by cop.

Forum List

Back