Marcellus Willey....why Black Lives Matter should not take over the NBA....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is an excellent breakdown on the problem with the NBA putting Black Lives Matter on their courts....from a Black man....who has always been a Black man...but he has a brain and understands the damage the racist group black lives matter can cause..

If you actually go to the link.....and read the comments on this video.....it was good to see not everyone has drunk the black lives matter koolaid of hate......

This is an excellent breakdown on the problem with the NBA putting Black Lives Matter on their courts....from a Black man....who has always been a Black man...but he has a brain and understands the damage the racist group black lives matter can cause..

If you actually go to the link.....and read the comments on this video.....it was good to see not everyone has drunk the black lives matter koolaid of hate......

So I guess he speaks for all blacks. Black Lives Matter is not a racist group and Marcellus Wiley is wrong.

So I guess he speaks for all blacks. Black Lives Matter is not a racist group and Marcellus Wiley is wrong.

Black lives matter is racist, and anti-semitic......as well as being marxist and anti-American....it is a terrorist group as we saw when they were burning, looting and killing in primarily Black neighborhoods.....right before an election.

Black Lives Matter is not a racist group and Marcellus Wiley is wrong.
I agree. It's not a racist group.

It's a communist group. THAT is MUCH worse than a racist group.

See these:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png

CPCN_flag.jpg

41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

Now look at these:

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images

images

images

Black lives matter is racist, and anti-semitic......as well as being marxist and anti-American....it is a terrorist group as we saw when they were burning, looting and killing in primarily Black neighborhoods.....right before an election.
I disagree.

BLM is an equal-opportunity theft-by-government organization. They want to confiscate black wealth and means of production right along with white wealth and means of production.

Black Lives Matter is not a racist group and Marcellus Wiley is wrong.
I agree. It's not a racist group.

It's a communist group. THAT is MUCH worse than a racist group.

See these:

9808627.jpeg

tapestry,1000x-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u2.jpg

A13usaonutL._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C71mzDHapBrL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX342_.png

CPCN_flag.jpg

41C2TnGKKXL._SX425_.jpg

Now look at these:

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-White-Flat_grande.jpg

images

images

images

We as blacks have been subject to white fascism. No picture you post trying to equate something to whatever you believe communism to be changes that.

Forum List

Back