Two Oklahoma Cops charged with murder for Tasing man to death

Common sense is only common to the people thats around you.
wtf ?

You just keep thinking that way ok ?.:71:

So he was showing common sense, your boy Ray, when he got drunk and went out driving, knowing he was on probation, then fell asleep in the Wendy's drive thru ?

Never mind resisting arrest. He should not have been there in the first place..
View attachment 358735
I dont have to think it. Its a proven fact.

If he had wanted to commit suicide there were a million better ways than falling asleep in a Wendys drive through and he wouldnt have been looking forward to his daughters birthday which was the very next day.

And he'd have done just that if he wasnt so irresponsible.

Common sense is only common to the people thats around you.
wtf ?

You just keep thinking that way ok ?.:71:

So he was showing common sense, your boy Ray, when he got drunk and went out driving, knowing he was on probation, then fell asleep in the Wendy's drive thru ?

Never mind resisting arrest. He should not have been there in the first place..
View attachment 358735
I dont have to think it. Its a proven fact.

If he had wanted to commit suicide there were a million better ways than falling asleep in a Wendys drive through and he wouldnt have been looking forward to his daughters birthday which was the very next day.

But grabbing a cops taser and shooting it at him is a great way to commit suicide by cop.
Doesnt mean he planned to do it.

How can you "non lethal weapon" someone to death?

Tasers are non-lethal, right liberals?
Easy. You just keep applying it with no one there to stop you. If I hit you in the face once is that lethal? If I punch you a 100 times at some point youre going to sustain brain damage and die.

Perfect. You just described exactly what happened. The guy grabbed the cops taser and turned around and shot at him in the face.

Thanks for playing!!! The guy walks!

When you give authority to people who can't handle having it, and then insure they will not be prosecuted for abusing it, they will ultimately abuse it. It's way past time to change this.

What is oddly missing from that story is the cause of death.

It just said "later he died."

Coroner's report? Toxicology? Health history? No information whatsoever.

Easy. You just keep applying it with no one there to stop you. If I hit you in the face once is that lethal? If I punch you a 100 times at some point youre going to sustain brain damage and die.

Perfect. You just described exactly what happened. The guy grabbed the cops taser and turned around and shot at him in the face.

You shouldnt start drinking this early in the day. WTF was that?

If he had wanted to commit suicide
You're just playing off my metaphor here ?

If you run from cops, it will never end well. Apparently everyone except you
and the late Rayshard Brooks understands this.
I've ran from cops from the time I was 6 until 18. Still here.
You're still 18?

Wouldn't it be easier to just take the ride and win at trial? Or, even if you lose, it's probably better than the risk of fighting armed killers, right?

Got nothing to refute what I said, huh?

Thanks for playing!

If he had wanted to commit suicide
You're just playing off my metaphor here ?

If you run from cops, it will never end well. Apparently everyone except you
and the late Rayshard Brooks understands this.
I've ran from cops from the time I was 6 until 18. Still here.
You're still 18?

Wouldn't it be easier to just take the ride and win at trial? Or, even if you lose, it's probably better than the risk of fighting armed killers, right?
What made you think I was still 18?

No it wouldnt have been easier. It was easier to get away and watch their out of shape fat asses try to catch us. Personally I was never going to let them catch me and beat my ass in some abandoned building and leave me there.

Got nothing to refute what I said, huh?

Thanks for playing!
I dont waste time refuting gibberish. Anytime you want to explain what your comment had to do with mine let me know.

I read that there have been over a hundred deaths due to tazing. Cops are trained NOT to shoot for the heart. It doesn't always have to be a LOT of shots.

They shoot for center mass and they dont have control over where those two wires are going to hit.
If you were to say aim for the leg one of those darts is going to miss making the taser useless.
I just know the "heart to dart" distance is part of the training--in this video, when he was shooting the target facing him, he aimed for the belly. It's been mentioned in other articles I've read on tazer training. 99% of the time, it's not going to kill the guy, anyway.

The guy in your video says anywhere below the head.

Yes, on the BACK.

This article has more information.

Nekkid? I looked up his picture--big beefy kid who didn't look overly smart. Probably drunk as a skunk. They had a live one, alright. But what the officers did was real brutality, once he was on the ground.

I read that there have been over a hundred deaths due to tazing. Cops are trained NOT to shoot for the heart. It doesn't always have to be a LOT of shots.

They shoot for center mass and they dont have control over where those two wires are going to hit.
If you were to say aim for the leg one of those darts is going to miss making the taser useless.
I just know the "heart to dart" distance is part of the training--in this video, when he was shooting the target facing him, he aimed for the belly. It's been mentioned in other articles I've read on tazer training. 99% of the time, it's not going to kill the guy, anyway.

Yes, on the BACK.

Nope.
He said preferably in the back

Yes, on the BACK.

After doing some reading....
You're right but not for the reason you might think.

Shooting lower towards the pelvic region in front stuns the core muscles which of course hold your body upright.
The chance of a taser causing a heart malfunction is extremely low as to be almost non existent.

When you give authority to people who can't handle having it, and then insure they will not be prosecuted for abusing it, they will ultimately abuse it. It's way past time to change this.
RELAX. It was only a crazy white boy otherwise they would have SAID he was black.

No one will protest, riot, loot or take over any cities.

Lession of the story: Don't run around naked late at night then put up a fight after the police are forced to arrest your ass.

Yes, on the BACK.

Nope.
He said preferably in the back

Yes, on the BACK.

After doing some reading....
You're right but not for the reason you might think.

Shooting lower towards the pelvic region in front stuns the core muscles which of course hold your body upright.
The chance of a taser causing a heart malfunction is extremely low as to be almost non existent.

That makes sense, too, but it doesn't make what I said wrong, either. They teach "heart to dart" distance for a reason. You saw the video.
So we're both right.

Forum List

Back