Two Men Arrested In Assault On Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick

You probably also believe that there is no evidence Agent Orange had adverse affects on American GI's

Post your evidence...I'm very willing to say I'm wrong if there is evidence.

On January 6th this was reported by local media...

So, please post your evidence.
You just posted it for me.

Unless you're going to argue that this otherwise healthy police officer just happened to drop dead a day after the insurrection.

What our thread troll CAN'T argue is that these MAGAcreeps assaulted Sicknick and other cops with a chemical spray

And all he cares about is that they don't get blamed for killing him.
I just want people to be honest.

I know...fucks everything up when you're forced to tell the truth.
Did Trump lose the election? Consider yourself fucked.

You probably also believe that there is no evidence Agent Orange had adverse affects on American GI's.
P.S. - from the Department of Veteran Affairs...

"When sound medical and scientific evidence shows that an illness is caused by Agent Orange exposure, we add it to our list of presumptive diseases. If you’ve been diagnosed with one of these illnesses, you don’t need to prove that it started during—or got worse because of—your military service."

You'll notice it doesn't say "because Candycorn says so" or "due to the fact everybody knows Agent Orange causes..."

Sound Evidence.

Well, if not everyone is suffering from Agent Orange exposure but others are, the "rationality" you're using for Officer Sicknick could be used to disallow any agent orange related diseases. That is why I brought it up. Not everyone who was exposed suffers greatly....just like not everyone who got sprayed the the insurrectionists with tear gas or bear spray fell ill.

Can't make this place up. FingerFuck here not only can't answer the question as to where he "heard" whatever, but then posts about a "one-trick pony, NAZI" followed immediately by an image of Hitler.

Sluggo, is that you rubbing Adolf's shoulders and nibbling his neck?

Oh wait, it's Quid Pro - BUT no doubt you WISH it was you.

And there you go again AGAIN --- desperately trying to foist your own fuckup on three people who aren't even here. Anything to run away from your original ass-ertion that "the media lied".

Wassamatta? Can't back up your shit?

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT? WHERE?

Ah Sluggo, you lying little Nazi twat.

The NY Times Retracts the Sicknick Story | RealClearPolitics

Yes, the Baghdad Bob's of the Reich Press lied.

Just as you lied, and continue to lie.

Lying is the Nazi way.

Makes me so mad when republicans auto response to the insurrection is to bring up the riots that happened at blm protests. As if they can’t see the difference.

YEAH, I mean insurrection by you Nazis is GOOD, not like the bad INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUN of INSIREKSHUNISTS at the Reichstag Fire. I mean democrat Brown Shirts raping, murdering, assaulting, burning, and attacking police is SOCIAL JUSTICE, not like the INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUN of INSIREKSHUNISTS with assault zip ties undermining the VERY FOUNDATION of our DEMAGOGUERYACY. We were ONE SELFIE away from complete collapse and the return of hate speech....

Luckily democrat Brown Shirts saved us by throwing fire bombs at ICE agents!

Unless you're going to argue that this otherwise healthy police officer just happened to drop dead a day after the insurrection.

Apparently he wasn't all that healthy, cornhole.

Capitol Police doused THOUSANDS of peaceful protesters with pepper spray, and they didn't die.
One woman was trampled as the crowd panicked when the indiscriminate use of pepper spay started, but it wasn't the pepper spray that killed her, just the assault on protestors by police.

Well, if not everyone is suffering from Agent Orange exposure but others are, the "rationality" you're using for Officer Sicknick could be used to disallow any agent orange related diseases. That is why I brought it up. Not everyone who was exposed suffers greatly....just like not everyone who got sprayed the the insurrectionists with tear gas or bear spray fell ill.

Frau Cornhole, are you claiming pepper spray is on the same level as "Agent Orange?" :eek-52:

The shit you spew to further your slander.....

Capitol Police doused THOUSANDS of peaceful protesters with pepper spray, and they didn't die.
One woman was trampled as the crowd panicked when the indiscriminate use of pepper spay started, but it wasn't the pepper spray that killed her, just the assault on protestors by police.
That is the most backwards rationalization I ever heard

I know you celebrate his death and all. I'm happy there have been arrests in the killing of the police officer. Hopefully they will spend the rest of their lives in a federal prison. I wonder if the blob will go visit them?

" the assault on protestors by police."

"assault on protesters by police"!! ????

You know, there are a couple of Hitler/Nazi fetishists who use this forum as some sort of keyboard enema, I can't recall their avatars as I don't focus too much on anonymous opinionizers using fake names.....but what does stand out is their disconnect with reality. Their parallel universe fantasy.

First, a caveat: I was NOT at the Capitol on January 6th, so I don't have personal eye-ball testimony to give. However, others were. Many of them with cameras. And the camera views I have seen do not show, to my eye, that in that embattled stair & doorway where Roseanne Boyland died....well, I see zero demonstrations of "assault on protestors".

Rather, I see police battling for their lives, and the lives of their colleagues, as protestors savagely attacked them with thrown objects, chemical irritants, poles and clubs. And as cops were dragged down on the ground the 'protesters' violently kicked and stomped on 'em.

So color me skeptical that the police perceived themselves as attackers.
Rather, I think today they perceive themselves to be lucky to be alive.......as survivors.

But that's just me.

You are a horrible liar and too cowardly to admit your lame attempt at bullcrap.
I never lie.

Just hate fake news.

If you have a link to an official cause of death, please post it.

Apparently you do, since back at the start of this thread you CLAIMED to have "heard" the "media lied" and shoveled "propaganda", whereupon I asked you for a link to that as a fucking STARTING POINT, and all you've done since then is go "humma humma" and try to pawn off your hallucination on three other posters who aren't even here.

Wassamatta? Were you LYING? Are you a "Missourian" who can't "show me"?

We sit, and we wait.

7f1f255af8e40422eeb20c9efc562dc3.gif
You really get mad when the truth comes out.

The media reported that Officer Sicknick was killed as a direct result of the riots.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand BINGO you just did it again. Same assertion, same lack of link.

SHOW ME where "the media" --- any media --- said that. Trot it out here and let us examine what it actually says.

And quit pussyfooting. Ain't got all night.

I should go into dentistry, having chalked up all this experience in pulling teeth.

Now that that's F I N A L L Y here does it not enter your synapses that YOUR OWN LINK right in its title uses the words "MAY HAVE"?

Is that what you "heard" that you referenced a hundred posts ago? A speculation about "may have"?

Are you telling us that you INFERRED something that was not there because reading comprehension?

And then with that level of illiteracy you want to call them "fake news" on your own failing? Is that where we are?

My work here is done. DIS missed.
You like this one better?

The title is "He dreamed of being a police officer...then was killed by a pro-Trump mob" from the Newspaper of Record... The New York Times...

^^ Takes a lickin', jest keeps on diggin'.

YOUR OWN MEDIA (link):
>> Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.

Instead, investigators increasingly believe that a factor may have been an irritant such as mace or bear spray that was sprayed in the face of Mr. Sicknick, the law enforcement official said. The Capitol Police said in a statement that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” <<

WHO THE FUCK is making as assertion there? Open book test.

Here's the same passage with the answer emphasized. See if you can find it.

>> Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.​
Instead, investigators increasingly believe that a factor may have been an irritant such as mace or bear spray that was sprayed in the face of Mr. Sicknick, the law enforcement official said. The Capitol Police said in a statement that Officer Sicknick died from injuries sustained “while physically engaging with protesters.” <<​

Whereas YOUR original claim:

I heard that the media was [sic] lying and were reporting unsubstantiated propaganda about a fire extinguisher when he actually tragically died from an undiagnosed health condition.

Is your link "lying" here when it says "Law enforcement officials said..."? Did law enforcement officials NOT say....? And you have proof that they did not say that?

Is your link "lying" here when it says "investigators believe..."? Do investigators NOT believe....? And you have proof that they do not believe....?

Is your link "lying" here when it says "The Capitol Police said..."? Did the Capitol Police NOT say that? And you have proof that they did not say that?

SUBJECTS: Law enforcement officials/investigators/Capitol police

VERBS: said/believe/said

Your EVIDENCE that they did NOT say/did NOT believe/did NOT say .... is WHERE?

WHERE is the "lying" in there?

So to sum up:
You're alleging "fake news" entirely on the basis that YOU are unable to figure out what the subject of a sentence is. A sentence that is written that way consciously and intentionally so that it DOES NOT make an assertion itself but rather attributes that assertion to its sources. Which is basic, Day One Journalism 101.

And you can't figure that out, so you want to blame "them" for YOUR failure.

SMGDFH Reading comprehension is a lost art
Tl;dr

It's a short sentence.

Sure is. They all are.

"Law enforcement said..."
"Investigators believe..."
"Capitol Police said..."

Can't be simpler.

STILL waiting for your evidence that law enforcement DID NOT say... , investigators DO NOT believe.... , and/or Capitol Police DID NOT say....

WHERE IS IT??

THIS IS YOUR OWN LINK DOODLES. You want to plead that your own link is "too long, didn't read"?
WTF are you even talking about.

Have you talked yourself in so many circles you've forgotten the point?

You are now arguing MY side of the debate.

That there is NO evidence that Officer Sicknick death was the result of the events of January 6th.

You get so wrapped up in trying to split a frog hair five ways that you ended up making my argument.

I appreciate it.

All that is left is for you to say the words...

"That there is NO evidence that Officer Sicknick death was the result of the events of January 6th."

Or you can dance some more...it is enjoyable in a way watching the pretzels you twist to avoid speaking truth.
You probably also believe that there is no evidence Agent Orange had adverse affects on American GI's.
There actually isn't any such evidence.

I know you celebrate his death and all. I'm happy there have been arrests in the killing of the police officer. Hopefully they will spend the rest of their lives in a federal prison. I wonder if the blob will go visit them?
Even if the people arrested are innocent? Progs always reveal their inner NAZI.

What our thread troll CAN'T argue is that these MAGAcreeps assaulted Sicknick and other cops with a chemical spray

And all he cares about is that they don't get blamed for killing him.
I just want people to be honest.

I know...fucks everything up when you're forced to tell the truth.
Makes me so mad when republicans auto response to the insurrection is to bring up the riots that happened at blm protests. As if they can’t see the difference.
It's sad that you don't get why they bring it up. That's what it takes to be a monumental hypocrite, I suppose.]

The difference is that in one case progs are the peretrators and in the other case right wingers are the perpetrators, and that's the only difference that matters.

I know that you're a desperate and evil little Nazi without a shred of integrity.

It is a tragedy that Officer Sicknick died.

But you don't give a fuck about him, you only care that you can try and twist his death to further the goals of your filthy Reich. You never said one word about the 13 law enforcement officers killed by democrat Brown Shirts over the last year of Kristalnacht. This is because you couldn't dance on their graves to further the quest for power by the vile democrat party.

" the assault on protestors by police."

"assault on protesters by police"!! ????

You know, there are a couple of Hitler/Nazi fetishists who use this forum as some sort of keyboard enema, I can't recall their avatars as I don't focus too much on anonymous opinionizers using fake names.....but what does stand out is their disconnect with reality. Their parallel universe fantasy.

First, a caveat: I was NOT at the Capitol on January 6th, so I don't have personal eye-ball testimony to give. However, others were. Many of them with cameras. And the camera views I have seen do not show, to my eye, that in that embattled stair & doorway where Roseanne Boyland died....well, I see zero demonstrations of "assault on protestors".

Rather, I see police battling for their lives, and the lives of their colleagues, as protestors savagely attacked them with thrown objects, chemical irritants, poles and clubs. And as cops were dragged down on the ground the 'protesters' violently kicked and stomped on 'em.

So color me skeptical that the police perceived themselves as attackers.
Rather, I think today they perceive themselves to be lucky to be alive.......as survivors.

But that's just me.

Herr Chilli, WHY were so many from the Reich media inside the Capitol Building? It's almost like this whole Reichstag Fire was a PROPO, a propaganda operation...

I mean, how did CCPNN and MSNBCCP know to have their Baghdad Bob's in the building unless they were privy to advanced notice that the event was going down.

This is rhetorical, critical thinking is verboten for you Nazis.

Oh, and I just LOVE the hyperbole you of the Reich spew...

The INSIREKTANG INSIREKSHUNISTS of INSIREKSHUN stormed the halls of our glorious rulers armed with ASSAULT ZIP TIES, just one selfie away from destroying our sacred demagogueryacy.

Nazi to English Dictionary:

INSURRECTION - AAAAUUUGGGHHHH

1616000933448.png

Peaceful protest awwwwww

1616000973149.png

Forum List

Back