Two cities downtown drive. One controlled by conservatives. The other, hasn't been controlled by conservative for over 50 years.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You have to stand in awe at how propaganda works on the ignorant minds.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?

1609004476905.jpeg

Kennesaw, Georgia. Only city in America where it is an actual ordinance to own a gun. Let's take a look at a drive downtown. No commentary, just a drive.

Baltimore MD, and this just one example of many democrat run cities who love to say republicans and free markets are the reason for their plight. Yet, republican haven't made policies in any of these cities for at least half a century.

You have to stand in awe at how propaganda works on the ignorant minds.

You sure do, starting with this cockamamie idea that running a city (or small town) has jack diddly to do with "political parties". :rofl:

"Which neighborhoods should we send the trash trucks to on Tuesday?"
"Well when the Republicans ran this place they went to the 8th precinct but clearly the Democratic thing to do would be the 4th"

SMH Oh the density.

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

People flock to visit Baltimore every day. Who the Fuk wants to visit Kennesaw Georgia?

View attachment 433732
Baltimore is a shit hole. I know because I used to live there. One day they found a body floating in the water right near where I worked. I was robbed seven times when I lived near the downtown area.

Baltimore is a shit hole. I know because I used to live there. One day they found a body floating in the water right near where I worked. I was robbed seven times when I lived near the downtown area.
When first married we considered moving to Maryland and the Baltimore region in particular.

Best move we never made.

Fells Point Baltimore

1609006566378.jpeg

Great restaurants and night life

Anyone ever been out to dinner in Kennesaw Georgia?

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

"People flock to visit Baltimore every day."

to buy crack and heroin homey.

Thug Life

It is a shithole city

I have visited Baltimore often and have a house nearby. Outside of the tourist area in the Inner Harbor (Best Aquarium in the country) there s Fells Point, Ft McHenry, Orioles, Ravens, Great seafood and ethnic restaurants, best Railroad museum in the country.

Why would anyone visit Kennesaw Georgia?

Last edited:
Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

You miss the point by miles. How are your critical thinking skills?
The point is that Baltimore is a thriving major city visited by millions every year. It has significant historical sites, museums, great restaurants, a nightlife, major sports stadiums. Places to see, things to do.

Kennesaw Georgia is a bland suburb of Atlanta with no redeeming social value

Kennesaw Georgia?
WTF is Kennesaw Georgia?

"People flock to visit Baltimore every day."

to buy crack and heroin homey.

Thug Life

It is a shithole city

I have visited Baltimore often and have a house nearby. Outside of the tourist area in the Inner Harbor (Best Aquarium in the country) there s Fells Point, Ft McHenry, Orioles, Ravens, Great seafood and ethnic restaurants, best Railroad museum in the country.

Why would anyone visit Kennesaw Georgia?

Baltimore is a tremendous town if you like to riot, that's for sure.

If you take a bullet in the head, Johns Hopkins has Harvey Cushing on staff if you need someone to take it out of your brain.

Forum List

Back