Two Black Men Accused of Kidnapping by White Media

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

Agents said there were pictures, videos, and text messages of additional women on the suspects' devices and electronic accounts and that's why they're concerned that there could be more victims.

It is pretty obvious that this is a racially biased report.

Agents said there were pictures, videos, and text messages of additional women on the suspects' devices and electronic accounts and that's why they're concerned that there could be more victims.

I can't believe Trump is causing such things to happen.

Hey stooge, what is the white media?

I can't believe Trump is causing such things to happen.
Is this still available?

Why are blacks suddenly beginning to commit crimes??

They were mostly kept in line when Trump was in charge....

Now Biden is encouraging darkies to commit crimes again...

Shameful

Shameful
Suddenly...

emoti.jpg

Shameful
Suddenly...

View attachment 478058
Yea, suddenly...

I mean, when Trump was president...darkies weren't doing all of this...because Trump saved the blacks or something.....

Then as soon as Biden wins.....blacks are running amok like the savages they are...

Kinda like immigration....there was no crisis at the border when Trump was in charge....then Biden came, and now all of these wetbacks are invading our nation and raping our women

What does the media or bias have to do with it. Sounds like the FBI presented evidence to a Grand Jury in Memphis, TN and charges were filed.

What does the media or bias have to do with it. Sounds like the FBI presented evidence to a Grand Jury in Memphis, TN and charges were filed.
You need to be woke.
There is something wrong with you - you are probably a white supremacist.

You need to be woke.
There is something wrong with you - you are probably a white supremacist.
I'm wide awake dude. You think Memphis is known for whited supremacists? Put down that crack pipe. I read several reports of, all similar. No slant, no bias, basically just the facts supplied by the FBI that were put before a grand jury, which indicted them. So now, they will end up in before a jury of their peers, as is the American way. I can't help it if the truckers were black. Nobody but you and O.J. would give them slack, just because they were black. I can understand The Juice, but what did you do?

Forum List

Back