Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey to Hold Closed-Door Meeting With President Trump

It'll be a bunch of sugar coated whining from Trump; Trump trying to flatter Dorsey into loving him; Dorsey will leave thinking it was really weird; Trump will declare victory; nothing will change.

Trump is going to tell him to stop shadow banning CrusaderFrank or he'll throw his Progressive ass in Gitmo

Trump is going to tell him to stop shadow banning CrusaderFrank or he'll throw his Progressive ass in Gitmo
i'm shadowbanned too! i've only been retweeted once by Ann Coulter, and that was a doggie pic

I just started there and I have like 150 followers. I post my usual stuff and get ZERO responses. Progressives are just bitter and frustrated that I'm so fucking awesome so they shadow banned me

• Banned
i'm shadowbanned too! i've only been retweeted once by Ann Coulter, and that was a doggie pic

I just started there and I have like 150 followers. I post my usual stuff and get ZERO responses. Progressives are just bitter and frustrated that I'm so fucking awesome so they shadow banned me
i'll follow you if you want. what's your handle?

It'll be a bunch of sugar coated whining from Trump; Trump trying to flatter Dorsey into loving him; Dorsey will leave thinking it was really weird; Trump will declare victory; nothing will change.

Correction: Jack will beg Trump to keep on tweeting. Trump is a HYUUUUGE driver of traffic to Twitter. Jack is probably freaking about how Maddow et al's viewership has plummeted post Barr announcement.

Correction: Jack will beg Trump to keep on tweeting. Trump is a HYUUUUGE driver of traffic to Twitter. Jack is probably freaking about how Maddow et al's viewership has plummeted post Barr announcement.
Trump will never stop tweeting. He’s got too much free time. And twitter has nothing to do with MSNBC, you nutjob.

Trump will never stop tweeting. He’s got too much free time. And twitter has nothing to do with MSNBC, you nutjob.

^^^ Soggy ittle proggie's diapers are full again ^^^

The Left has nothing without Trump Hatred. Jack doesn't want to Twitter lose users the way the LMSM is losing viewers. Maddow's rating have plummeted for a reason: There Is No Collusion.

The Left has nothing without Trump Hatred. Jack doesn't want to Twitter lose users the way the LMSM is losing viewers. Maddow's rating have plummeted for a reason: There Is No Collusion.
Your post is all over the place. Don’t do drugs, kids.

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. The fumes from your diaper must be overwhelming your limited senses.

Condolences on your lack of reading comprehension. The fumes from your diaper must be overwhelming your limited senses.
^ :cuckoo:

i have obtained this exclusive photo of the meeting!

D43bdsIWAAES70L.jpg

Why should he?? Its a great way to get his message out there and a great way to slap the LSM in the face.

He'll continue to twitter. Good for him.

Forum List

Back