Twitter suspends account tracking Musk’s jet (One week after Musk bragged about not banning him)

Excuses, excuses.Freedom of speech shall not be abridged.
Thats not true. There are many exceptions in "free speech". For example, why dont you threaten to kill a president right here in this thread? Lets test to see if your unabridged free speech works.

Did you disagree Musk a week ago when he bragged about not banning the account? No.
You would have typed "Good" both ways because you're a cultist.
Thanks for asking and then pretending to answer, you moron. You libtards do stuff like that because you all tend to imagine you know stuff about which you’re ignorant.

I didn’t take note of it earlier. So your guess about my “prior” reaction is wrong and utterly baseless.

The reason I say “good” now is because the behavior of the asshole posting info about Musk’s jet flights is guilty of essentially doxxing Musk.

You happen to be an odious objectionable scumbag. But if someone who found you to be a scumbag piece of shit were to publish your image, your home address, your job’s location and your cell phone number, you’d object and whine and cry like a stuck pig.

Posting anyone’s flight information could be equally dangerous.

Did you disagree Musk a week ago when he bragged about not banning the account? No.
You would have typed "Good" both ways because you're a cultist.
Do you have absolutely no sense of right and wrong ?

Thats not true. There are many exceptions in "free speech". For example, why dont you threaten to kill a president right here in this thread? Lets test to see if your unabridged free speech works.
Exactly right, just like one can't just yell fire in a crowded theater.

Silly man, this is fun as shit to watch. The new hero of the far right wing, the champion of free speech is banning people left and right and blocked an entire country.

And you morons are still on your knees worshiping the man.
I think America's Left and Right should be championing Free Speech, as per the Constitution.

This is not Twitter, this is USMB and there is no free speech here, just like on Twitter.

Any airplane. All you need to know is the tail number or flight number.

Musks jet is N628TS. It is blocked. I'm a little shocked someone with as much money as Musk isn't flying around in something a lot bigger, like a BBJ.

N628TS-G650-Elon-Musk-1.jpg
Live Flight Tracker - Real-Time Flight Tracker Map | Flightradar24

works well too.

Musk cited his refusal to ban the account as proof of his commitment to "free speech".
But yesterday the account in question was banned. Hypocrisy at its worst:
It's moved over to Mastodon.

Musk cited his refusal to ban the account as proof of his commitment to "free speech".
But yesterday the account in question was banned. Hypocrisy at its worst:
Maybe he just changed his mind about it. Nothing wrong with that. Is there some reason you feel the need to know where he is?

Not really. I mean you're using public airspace and public air traffic control. Your airplane is no secret.
Well the most I could do, as with most people, would be to get a telescope and try to catch a look at the flight of my choice as it went over. But it seems possible that someone with I'll intent might do more.

Well the most I could do, as with most people, would be to get a telescope and try to catch a look at the flight of my choice as it went over. But it seems possible that someone with I'll intent might do more.

Well, there has never been anyone who used a flight tracker website to track someone so they could be harmed or killed.

If someone wants you dead, they don't need to wait for you to land. You'll never take off.

Forum List

Back