Twitter suspends account tracking Musk’s jet (One week after Musk bragged about not banning him)

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
In January, the New York Times reported that Musk sent a direct message to Sweeney saying that he would give him $5,000 to remove the account because it was a "security risk.
However, Sweeney said he would only consider doing so for $50,000 and an internship at one of his companies and Musk then reportedly blocked Sweeney, according to Protocol.

They also blocked new accounts and logging on from any phone number with a Ukrainian country code....but that was supposedly a mistake

Musk cited his refusal to ban the account as proof of his commitment to "free speech".
But yesterday the account in question was banned. Hypocrisy at its worst:
Maybe you're just stupid but posting that info could get his plane in trouble. Most likely you're just stupid.

Keep on hoping that you knuckleheads can turn back the tide now flowing in the opposite direction. ROTFLMBO 🤣

Silly man, this is fun as shit to watch. The new hero of the far right wing, the champion of free speech is banning people left and right and blocked an entire country.

And you morons are still on your knees worshiping the man.

Silly man, this is fun as shit to watch. The new hero of the far right wing, the champion of free speech is banning people left and right and blocked an entire country.

What's hilarious is Leftists who six months ago were having a love fest over Musk the Green Energy God until he bought Twitter. Then you all turned on him like a pack of Dingos.

What's hilarious is Leftists who six months ago were having a love fest over Musk the Green Energy God until he bought Twitter. Then you all turned on him like a pack of Dingos.

It is true that Leftists were six months ago were having a love fest over Musk. And now you all are doing so.

Once again proving my point there is no difference between you all.

Big difference dipstick, otherwise in banning the right perpetrator's that are known culprit's in the whole leftist cabal, otherwise who attempted to unseat a sitting president by any corrupt means possible, and then banning people who were actively fighting fascism and corruption in hopes to cover it all up.

I hope that he bans as many of the corrupt anti-Americans as he can find on HIS brand new platform.

Big difference dipstick, otherwise in banning the right perpetrator's that are known culprit's in the whole leftist cabal, otherwise who attempted to unseat a sitting president by any corrupt means possible, and then banning people who were actively fighting fascism and corruption in hopes to cover it all up.

I hope that he bans as many of the corrupt anti-Americans as he can find on HIS brand new platform.

It is always different when your side does it....and oddly enough the left says the exact same thing.

It is always different when your side does it....and oddly enough the left says the exact same thing.

No it's one sided until the curtain gets pulled back, then it's excuses, excuses.

What airplanes can be tracked on Twitter?
Asking for a friend...

Any airplane. All you need to know is the tail number or flight number.

Musks jet is N628TS. It is blocked. I'm a little shocked someone with as much money as Musk isn't flying around in something a lot bigger, like a BBJ.

N628TS-G650-Elon-Musk-1.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe you're just stupid but posting that info could get his plane in trouble. Most likely you're just stupid.
Then why did Elon say this a week ago?
Then why did Elon include this account as an example of freedom of speech and bragged about not banning it? I will paste it again since you apparently are too lazy to read links:

Musk cited his refusal to ban the account as proof of his commitment to "free speech".
But yesterday the account in question was banned. Hypocrisy at its worst:
Doxing isnt allowed on Twitter, and given that so many people want Elon to die, doxing him in particular is very dangerous.

Forum List

Back