Twitter Suspends Account That Tracks Violence Against Trump Supporters

That is unlikely to be the reason they suspended it...he's a pizza gate conspiracist among other things...you know...Pizzagate...where the conspiracy theorists convinced some rightwing nutter to take his gun and try to shoot up a pizza joint.

Jack_Posobiec

That is unlikely to be the reason they suspended it...he's a pizza gate conspiracist among other things...you know...Pizzagate...where the conspiracy theorists convinced some rightwing nutter to take his gun and try to shoot up a pizza joint.

Jack_Posobiec

Online outlets like Atlanta Black Star constantly alludes to a secret white supremacist cult that controls society and abducts black women to steal their organs and drain their melanin but they're still online. Who knows how many violent acts their conspiracy theorizing has instigated?

Jack_Posobiec

Online outlets like Atlanta Black Star constantly alludes to a secret white supremacist cult that controls society and abducts black women to steal their organs and drain their melanin but they're still online. Who knows how many violent acts their conspiracy theorizing has instigated?

True, who knows? But if there is a pattern of action or incitement, then I think it behooves privately owned companies to investigate and consider whether or not they want to provide a platform.

Jack_Posobiec
You misspelled "Russiagate"
Far as I know no one went in with a shotgun trying to shoot people during the Mueller investigation.

Nice try though. Maybe they'll give you a participation trophy :)

Far as I know no one went in with a shotgun trying to shoot people during the Mueller investigation.

They attempted a coup, dipskittle.. They attempted to undo a Presidential Election ..

That's a bigger deal.

Grow up.

What attempted coup kidlet?

They attempted a coup, dipskittle.. They attempted to undo a Presidential Election ..

That's a bigger deal.

Grow up.

I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories, I prefer to stick to reality. Apparently, in wingnut speak, investigations into wrongdoing now equals "coup"....how nutty.

I don't pay attention to conspiracy theories, I prefer to stick to reality. Apparently, in wingnut speak, investigations into wrongdoing now equals "coup"....how nutty.
No theory. The coup was attempted. It never got pulled off because there actually was no collusion between Trump and Russia (a primary contention of certain highly placed FBI, DOJ and intelligence agency members).
A FISA warrant to spy on Trump was given based on false information, etc. You should really read more or get out sometime.

You don't get much news, do you?

The Hillary Campaign / DNC colluded with Russian assets to purchase a fake dossier to use both to obtain a FISA warrants on the Trump campaign and as a basis to call for the Mueller Witchhunt in an effort to remove the legally elected POTUS.

And you're just hearing about it?

No theory. The coup was attempted. It never got pulled off because there actually was no collusion between Trump and Russia (a primary contention of certain highly placed FBI, DOJ and intelligence agency members).
A FISA warrant to spy on Trump was given based on false information, etc. You should really read more or get out sometime.
So? There was no collusion between the Clintons and Whitewater. Does that mean Republicans were behind an attempted coup of Clinton by opening up that investigation?

The Hillary Campaign / DNC colluded with Russian assets to purchase a fake dossier to use both to obtain a FISA warrants on the Trump campaign and as a basis to call for the Mueller Witchhunt in an effort to remove the legally elected POTUS.

Great, prove Hillary gave the dossier to the FBI.......

Great, prove Hillary gave the dossier to the FBI.......
I didn't say she gave it to the FBI.

Jack_Posobiec
Yeah you are an idiot.

So? There was no collusion between the Clintons and Whitewater. Does that mean Republicans were behind an attempted coup of Clinton by opening up that investigation?
Actually, yes, there was.

The Clintons were business partners with the guy that went to jail for Whitewater, Web Hubbell, who "mysteriously" died before he could get an immunity deal.

Maybe you should try posting on another subject.

I enjoy seeing Coyotes full embrace of the child sex trafficking culture. It proves I have been right about her for years.

I don't like EITHER twitter or facebook. Both are too vulnerable to information collection, misuse and control
by a tiny oligarchy

Forum List

Back