Twitter isn't backing down

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.

Strawman.

Let the Mayor and the Governor handle it.

So LBJ should have let the mayor and governor handle it when those black kids couldn't get into college?

So you are comparing a national situation with a local one. Way to go. Got anything better?

just saying there is precedent for the Feds to involve themselves when the locals aren't up to snuff. Federalizing the guard is something that's been done before.

True enough but there is no indication the local's aren't up to snuff and usually, the governors requests help.

yeah, i doubt the locals wanted the feds there back in the day.

And why was the issue in Little Rock a national issue and the rioting in Minneapolis a local one?
Little Rock was violating a federal law. Maybe that's why?

How does violating federal law make something automatically an national issue?

They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

:cuckoo:
Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.
of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

the masked tweet contains the glorifiying violence part, duh.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

:rolleyes:

No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

"to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration"

He didn't do anything of the kind.

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

:cuckoo:
Wrote this earlier on another thread about this. My first reaction was, how is that glorifying violence?
lol
Jack is slapping him back. Since Trump was talking about the "military" (National Guard), I question if he was "glorifying violence." Twitter's policy has an exception for "state actors" and looters are not a "protected group."

I don't understand why the looting is the big concern for Trump when the police station was burned. To me that seems the more serious situation. If the NG can be brought in, what is Trump waiting for?

No, I don't think the NG will come out with guns blazing. They've been trained to deal with unarmed civilians. That remark by Trump was ..... well, maybe it was "glorifying violence." Didn't need to be mentioned.

It didn't need to be mentioned. Besides, Minnesota had already activated 500 NG when Trump rolled out of bed and made his offer to play tough guy. These are citizens, NOT carrying guns, who are angry about police brutality. This situation is not helped by shooting at these people. I promise you.

Trump tends to talk too much, sometime goes way across the line, offending people in the process, sometimes stupidly offensive, it is why I cringe when he uses Twitter.

But he wasn't "glorifying" violence, that is a media fabrication.
Imagine if Obama said and did all the shit trump has said and did

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.
You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?

Instead of Twitter he could start Shitter.
Twatter. It's bird shit.

That's Jack Dorsey, even worse than Mark Zuckerberg and that Chinese woman Priscilla Chan — they're all jailbirds — why the fuck does middle class America have to do so much doctoring, cutting and snipping on the little kids?

They're all circumcised etc., there's a whole mess of afterbirth rotting on the kid's belly because they can't even cut the umbilical cord without slicing the baby's belly open by mistake or give the baby a bath, and the mother's got some kind of toxemia or preeclampsia or something like that from an infection because the doctor doesn't even wash his grubby hands before "delivering" the baby + plus all the nurses are lezbos sticking their tongues out hoping to get a good lick in, or else they say fuck it and do a damned C-section.
Wow!

Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

View attachment 342491

LINK

You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?

Do the rioters realize that their behavior falls into the stereotypes those klan idiots perpetrate?

Strawman.

So LBJ should have let the mayor and governor handle it when those black kids couldn't get into college?

So you are comparing a national situation with a local one. Way to go. Got anything better?

just saying there is precedent for the Feds to involve themselves when the locals aren't up to snuff. Federalizing the guard is something that's been done before.

By God, we need a government crackdown! We need to make the country safe so rightwing nutjobs can go back to pretending they want a civil war.

Strawman.

By God, we need a government crackdown! We need to make the country safe so rightwing nutjobs can go back to pretending they want a civil war.

The government is already "cracking down", the State government, although it seems they are being soft on purpose.

Anti-fa is probably behind a large part of the violence, it fits their desire to get the populace enraged to start their desired revolution.

The WP idiots are just sitting back drinking beer and laughing.

Strawman.

True enough but there is no indication the local's aren't up to snuff and usually, the governors requests help.

And why was the issue in Little Rock a national issue and the rioting in Minneapolis a local one?

I was just throwing an idea out there.

Strawman.

The government is already "cracking down", the State government, although it seems they are being soft on purpose.

Anti-fa is probably behind a large part of the violence, it fits their desire to get the populace enraged to start their desired revolution.

That's the spirit! Invoke the precedent of fed involvement (if the state is too soft). Trump went you one better yesterday. He tweeted:

“Tonight, I understand, is MAGA NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE???”

If that's not an invitation to outsiders, what is?

Strawman.

I was just throwing an idea out there.

So you don't know. got it.

Strawman.

That's the spirit! Invoke the precedent of fed involvement (if the state is too soft). Trump went you one better yesterday. He tweeted:

So you think LBJ should not have federalized those guardsmen back then?

Strawman.

Did I say that?

Strawman.

Did I say that?

It's your implication, or you are just as usual holding Trump to an impossible standard because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Strawman.

Did I say that?

It's your implication, or you are just as usual holding Trump to an impossible standard because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Nowhere did I imply that. When you have to distort or create a position for me with the use of "so", it's not an intelligent response.

Donald Trump has proven to be the worst possible leader to have in any kind of crisis. He makes everything worse. His responses to anything are always about him. We have an emotionally weak and disturbed immature vane and vile self-absorbed narcissist pretending to be a leader.

After enough warning, he should be banned. Trump has become an annoying nuisance.
Twitter is not going to ban Donald Trump. He's not an average Twitter user. He's an Head of State.
It wouldn't be a good move for Twitter I guess ;)
Your opinion whether folks would approve or disapprove of Twitter's decision of possibly banning Liar in Chief is irrelevant.

Strawman.

Did I say that?

Nowhere did I imply that. When you have to distort or create a position for me with the use of "so", it's not an intelligent response.

Sorry if your progspeak got called out and you can't man up and take it.

Soi boi.

Strawman.

Did I say that?

Soi boi.

Right, pinhead, that's exactly what happened. Show me where I implied LBJ shouldn't have federalized the guard, ya yammering fuckstick.

Marty, you only have a retard-level game.

Strawman.

Did I say that?

Soi boi.

It took you 2-1/2 hours to come up with that nonsense? You ignored Trump's tweet about MAGA at the White House to query if I were holding Trump to an impossible standard. What standard was that?

Strawman.

Did I say that?

Soi boi.

C'mon, Marty, how many hours will it take you to come up with something else as clever as 'soi boi'? You must be outright stupid.

Forum List

Back