Twitter isn't backing down

Trump has been bitch slapped, hard. No one fears him and no one respects him. He is a has-been, a used to be somebody and a nowadays clown.
WRONG as usual.....the clown act are the Obama thugs that are about to be prosecuted.....
lol

Conservatives: masters of the red herring fallacy.
s

They're still crying that the guy who lead the chant of "Lock her up... lock her up..."

Is a convicted felon. And she's not.
Who is a convicted felon?....who are you talking about?....

They're still crying that the guy who lead the chant of "Lock her up... lock her up..."

Is a convicted felon. And she's not.
Who is a convicted felon?....who are you talking about?....
Please... I know you know who i'm talking about. Nobody who posts here can be that naive.
How many Trump associates are convicted felons that joined him at campaign rallys?

You guys need a group tissue.

Deal with it.
Huh? Nobody here is upset, kiddo. We're cheering them on.
We see. We know. We will remember
Ooooh.... Vague threats from the low IQ set.

I'm terrified. Lololololololol!!!

You are to stupid to be terrified.

In some ways I envy your obliviousness..
Lol, you've got that totally backwards. I'd have to be an idiot to be scared of someone like you.

I don't think you are afraid of me. As I said...you are to stupid to be terrified of anything.

It is apparent you don't know how to read or comprehend.

Get you money back from your school district....you were screwed.
You're having a rough day, aren't you.

Trump has been bitch slapped, hard. No one fears him and no one respects him. He is a has-been, a used to be somebody and a nowadays clown.
WRONG as usual.....the clown act are the Obama thugs that are about to be prosecuted.....
lol

Nothing false about Obama and his gang of treasonous thug dirty cops....
Except that whole sentence.

They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

Twitter is worthless and pointless. What serious value does it hold?
To me? None.

To several million tRumplings it is all.
Yes...because only Trumpsters have Twitter accounts. Seriously?
No, but they are the ones who slavishly follow Cheeto Jesus's twits.
More bullshit...the left media suckles on Trumps tweets like a newborn kitten....you shitlibs then live vicariously through their drama as they breathlessly churn out drama queen story time...see the chain?

At the end of the day it is all truly inane horseshit from both sides.
You don't really understand how any of this stuff works, do you?

Deal with it.

Lol, you've got that totally backwards. I'd have to be an idiot to be scared of someone like you.

I don't think you are afraid of me. As I said...you are to stupid to be terrified of anything.

Your comprehension has not improved.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

:cuckoo:
Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.
of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

the masked tweet contains the glorifiying violence part, duh.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

:rolleyes:

No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

"to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration"

He didn't do anything of the kind.

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

Wrote this earlier on another thread about this. My first reaction was, how is that glorifying violence?
lol
Jack is slapping him back. Since Trump was talking about the "military" (National Guard), I question if he was "glorifying violence." Twitter's policy has an exception for "state actors" and looters are not a "protected group."

I don't understand why the looting is the big concern for Trump when the police station was burned. To me that seems the more serious situation. If the NG can be brought in, what is Trump waiting for?

No, I don't think the NG will come out with guns blazing. They've been trained to deal with unarmed civilians. That remark by Trump was ..... well, maybe it was "glorifying violence." Didn't need to be mentioned.

It didn't need to be mentioned. Besides, Minnesota had already activated 500 NG when Trump rolled out of bed and made his offer to play tough guy. These are citizens, NOT carrying guns, who are angry about police brutality. This situation is not helped by shooting at these people. I promise you.

Trump tends to talk too much, sometime goes way across the line, offending people in the process, sometimes stupidly offensive, it is why I cringe when he uses Twitter.

But he wasn't "glorifying" violence, that is a media fabrication.
Depends on how you look at it. See this is the underlying problem with ALL of this. We have to use some form of judgment on whether something is or isn't fair, true, etc. etc. And people have different judgments. So those decisions are inevitably going to cause arguments, in themselves.

I can see it either way.
Whether something it true or not is not a judgement call.

Sorry.
I wasn't thinking only if something is true, but fair, objectionable, etc. However, the way the words "truth" and "lies" are flung around these days, you end up in the same arguments about it.
Schiff said this on Twitter a few weeks ago:

Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff

·May 7

Trump’s campaign invited Russian help, made full use of it, then covered it up.

I don't recall that in the Mueller Report, do you? Schiff referred to the Intelligence Committee investigation and linked a string of witnesses. So he got away with it. But is that "true?" The "evidence" he cited was flimsy at best. So no, I don't think that was "true," it was a whole hell of a lot of spin.

I was livid when I found about the Trump Tower meeting in June '16, because it showed a willing attitude toward Russian help, but it came to naught. Schiff even used that joke Trump made asking Russia for Hillary's missing emails as "proof."

C'mon, Crepitus. We don't ALWAYS have the last word in what is "true," either.

Deal with it.

Your comprehension has not improved.
Oh, I understand perfectly. Which is far more than I can say for you.

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.

You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:

View attachment 342494

Trump said the thugs rioting/looting should be shot. Spin all you want. Black people know you are fos.

Stop manspaining what trump said/meant. Racist fuckers.

You didn't post the evidence at all.

Snicker....
you apparently cannot click view, and read the post that was masked. it is too difficult for you.

You are too stupid to realize twitter has HIDDEN the rest of it, I just posted a link to the full tweet, of which twitter hides part of it.
of course you could not admit that you were wrong and instead lash out like a 12 year old so called president. shocker.

the masked tweet contains the glorifiying violence part, duh.

you idiot posted repeatedly the unchanged preceding tweet, and stated that the word "thug" is not in this tweet.

reroll idiody:
"You are truly blind, since the word "thug" isn't in this tweet, that Twitter responded to, here it is again:"

I didn't realize you can see invisible parts of a tweet, why didn't you say so....

:rolleyes:

No he didn't "glorify violence" here are his actual words:

“These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!”

LINK

Twitter and you thinks he is glorifying violence, Merriam-Webster thinks it means something else:

"to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration"

He didn't do anything of the kind.

by the way those "thugs" are committing a lot of serious crimes, but that doesn't bother you at all as you are too busy hating Trump.

Wrote this earlier on another thread about this. My first reaction was, how is that glorifying violence?
lol
Jack is slapping him back. Since Trump was talking about the "military" (National Guard), I question if he was "glorifying violence." Twitter's policy has an exception for "state actors" and looters are not a "protected group."

I don't understand why the looting is the big concern for Trump when the police station was burned. To me that seems the more serious situation. If the NG can be brought in, what is Trump waiting for?

No, I don't think the NG will come out with guns blazing. They've been trained to deal with unarmed civilians. That remark by Trump was ..... well, maybe it was "glorifying violence." Didn't need to be mentioned.

It didn't need to be mentioned. Besides, Minnesota had already activated 500 NG when Trump rolled out of bed and made his offer to play tough guy. These are citizens, NOT carrying guns, who are angry about police brutality. This situation is not helped by shooting at these people. I promise you.

Trump tends to talk too much, sometime goes way across the line, offending people in the process, sometimes stupidly offensive, it is why I cringe when he uses Twitter.

But he wasn't "glorifying" violence, that is a media fabrication.
Depends on how you look at it. See this is the underlying problem with ALL of this. We have to use some form of judgment on whether something is or isn't fair, true, etc. etc. And people have different judgments. So those decisions are inevitably going to cause arguments, in themselves.

I can see it either way.
Whether something it true or not is not a judgement call.

Sorry.
I wasn't thinking only if something is true, but fair, objectionable, etc. However, the way the words "truth" and "lies" are flung around these days, you end up in the same arguments about it.
Schiff said this on Twitter a few weeks ago:
Adam Schiff
@RepAdamSchiff

·May 7

Trump’s campaign invited Russian help, made full use of it, then covered it up.

I don't recall that in the Mueller Report, do you? Schiff referred to the Intelligence Committee investigation and linked a string of witnesses. So he got away with it. But is that "true?" The "evidence" he cited was flimsy at best. So no, I don't think that was "true," it was a whole hell of a lot of spin.

I was livid when I found about the Trump Tower meeting in June '16, because it showed a willing attitude toward Russian help, but it came to naught. Schiff even used that joke Trump made asking Russia for Hillary's missing emails as "proof."

C'mon, Crepitus. We don't ALWAYS have the last word in what is "true," either.
Actually I thought the evidence was pretty strong.

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.

View attachment 342491

LINK

You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?

To me? None.

More bullshit...the left media suckles on Trumps tweets like a newborn kitten....you shitlibs then live vicariously through their drama as they breathlessly churn out drama queen story time...see the chain?

Oh I understand how oblivious you are to the way shit operates. That's why you are a liberal...you have to function with your head buried deeeeeeep in your asshole.
Keep on with your false paradigm you fuckin simp.

To me? None.

Oh I understand how oblivious you are to the way shit operates. That's why you are a liberal...you have to function with your head buried deeeeeeep in your asshole.
Keep on with your false paradigm you fuckin simp.
That's nice kiddo

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.

Strawman.

Let the Mayor and the Governor handle it.

saying if you get violent expect it back is stating fact not inviting violence.

the shit yall make up to justify your tantrums...

lol

Nothing false about Obama and his gang of treasonous thug dirty cops....
Except that whole sentence.
You like dirty cops?.....you want a federal investigative justice dept with absolute power to spy?...on You?...and Me?.....you are advocating demolishing the bill of rights...can't you see that?...

After enough warning, he should be banned. Trump has become an annoying nuisance.

Stock in Twitter would go to $0
Nonsense.

Try it. Trump would move to another site and take his 40MM followers with him

of which 39.99MM are bots...
You're thinking of USMB Progressives who ALL say the exact same stupid stuff at the same time. Progressive posting at USMB plummets whenever Bodecca takes time off running her 800 sock accounts

Forum List

Back