Twitter isn't backing down

BTW, liar, what was the "impossible standard" you inquired about?

Nice job trying to make me miss responding by not quoting me.

The impossible standard is that Trump can do nothing right in your addled wibble mind, even when he called for a federal JD investigation into the death of floyd you morons can't say anything good about it.

Your TDS overrides everything, and it's quite frankly, pathetic.
Are you familiar with the Newton's third law? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Trump has spent 4 years creating an equal and opposite reaction to his lunacy.

The only force I see is the force of your inability to see anything else but your own skewed view of Trump and those who voted for him. You hate, and your hate has only one outlet. it's a sad pathetic existence.

Of course! The only possible explanation for opposition to, or criticism of, Trump is a defect of character on the part of the critic. Man, you're goofy.

No, but it's the one that applies to useless hacks such as yourself.

TDS is a dimwitted deflection - making it totally appropriate in your case.

if the shoe fits, wear it. All we get from you morons is the same tired accusations, the same tired ORANGE MAN BAD faux outrage, and the same tired insults toward anyone who goes outside your precious little groupthink.

The impossible standard is that Trump can do nothing right in your addled wibble mind, even when he called for a federal JD investigation into the death of floyd you morons can't say anything good about it.

Are you familiar with the Newton's third law? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The only force I see is the force of your inability to see anything else but your own skewed view of Trump and those who voted for him. You hate, and your hate has only one outlet. it's a sad pathetic existence.

Of course! The only possible explanation for opposition to, or criticism of, Trump is a defect of character on the part of the critic. Man, you're goofy.

if the shoe fits, wear it. All we get from you morons is the same tired accusations, the same tired ORANGE MAN BAD faux outrage, and the same tired insults toward anyone who goes outside your precious little groupthink.

It doesn't fit and I'm not wearing it. It's not my fault it's the only shoe you have.

It doesn't fit and I'm not wearing it. It's not my fault it's the only shoe you have.

You fit the profile, soi boi, deal with it.

As I said, you're goofy. There is no profile - it's a deflection. All you've done is deflect since I posted a line from Trump's tweet about MAGA night at the White House.

Goverment can spend far more on lawsuits than can Twitter. And if it runs a little low it can figure out a way to tax Twitter and its ilk to finance the court cases.

Is that Big Government, or is it still small enough to slip under a bedroom door?

As I said, you're goofy. There is no profile - it's a deflection. All you've done is deflect since I posted a line from Trump's tweet about MAGA night at the White House.

And what happened with "MAGA night"?

MAGA didn't show. Maybe you're all soy boys.

Actually looking at the tweet, where is the invite for people to show up?

If he were to actually ask people to show up maybe another night, I might see it as an invitation.

More pathetic spin by your side, nothing more.

If he were to actually ask people to show up maybe another night, I might see it as an invitation.

Yeah, it was just something Trump heard.

Again, tell me where you get an invitation for people to show up that night.

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.
They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.
You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?
You didn't answer the question. Do you believe "thug" = "black man"? It looks a lot like it.

This one is going to kill you, Marty. It's implied.

Trump said, “I heard that MAGA wanted to be [at the White House to protest], a lot of MAGA was going to be there. I have no idea if that’s true or not, but they love our country. Remember, MAGA, it’s just an expression, but MAGA loves our country.” Also, “I have no idea if they’re going to be here. I was just asking.”

No, I can't show you where he asks for the RSVP. Where do you think he "heard it"?

Edit - Link added

Last edited:

Trump said, “I heard that MAGA wanted to be [at the White House to protest], a lot of MAGA was going to be there. I have no idea if that’s true or not, but they love our country. Remember, MAGA, it’s just an expression, but MAGA loves our country.” Also, “I have no idea if they’re going to be here. I was just asking.”

No, I can't show you where he asks for the RSVP. Where do you think he "heard it"?

Edit - Link added

The tweet has no such invitation.

Edit - Link added

Yeah, it was just something he heard, and he wanted his 80 million Twitter followers to hear it, too.

“I have no idea if they’re going to be here. I was just asking.” He must have heard it wrong.

Edit - Link added

Yeah, it was just something he heard, and he wanted his 80 million Twitter followers to hear it, too.

“I have no idea if they’re going to be here. I was just asking.” He must have heard it wrong.

Again, you play like he made a planned event, and no one showed, or if people did show, they would be violent and it would be his fault, or anything else that fits your narrative of ORANGE MAN BAD.

Twitter said early Friday that a post by President Donald Trump about the protests overnight in Minneapolis glorified violence because of the historical context of his last line: "When the looting starts, the shooting starts."

The phrase was used both by Miami's police chief, Walter Headley, in 1967, and by presidential candidate and segregationist George Wallace the following year.

Hadley used it when he addressed his department's "crackdown on ... slum hoodlums," according to a United Press International article from the time.

So, racist. Right? Everyone is careful not to use the term, but racist.

What was it when the guy at Twitter who gets, to make these calls tweets there are NAZIS in the white house?

What about his history of unchecked hate posts?

This, is why I don't think Twitter should have the unchecked power to say what things "officially" are.

there are NAZIS in the white house?
link it

Look at this circle jerk of SJW losers.

So rioters should be allowed to continue rioting with no response?

Maybe they should be firmly told to stop, and then more firmly told, like the wussy cops in Demolition man do.

Adding "or else" will surely make them stop.
Trump as Commander in Chief was implying looters should be shot without offering any caveats by federal troops. He implied murder was an acceptable action deserved by suspected looters. It is a message easily misinterpreted or distorted.
They covered up a tRump tweet glorifying violence with a warning.

I bet he's spraying spittle all over the west wing. Well, if he's awake yet.

:auiqs.jpg:

It appears YOU never read his tweet since he never "glorified violence" in it at all!

View attachment 342491

LINK

You are so easy to snooker, that is easy when you let others tell you what to believe.

Twitter screws up again.....
Trump called them thugs. That's a dog whistle and Trump knows it. I hope blacks show up this November.

When the looting starts the shooting starts? So looting is a death sentence? What have we become? The worst part of America is in the White House.
You do realize, don't you, that your post leaves the unmistakable impression that you believe thugs and looters are black. Is that true?
Is the White House and trump so stupid they don’t know they’re using klan dog whistles?
You didn't answer the question. Do you believe "thug" = "black man"? It looks a lot like it.
The question is, are blacks buying what you are saying? They are not. They know what you Republicans mean when you say thugs. So don't ask me what I believe. I didn't call them thugs. Trump did. And I believe he uses thug because he can't use the N word anymore. And he's not smart enough to not use the word. Or, he's doing it on purpose to work up his base.

Forum List

Back