Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

BlackFlag

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2014
America
A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

Here they are: Yes, You're Racist (@YesYoureRacist) on Twitter

A twitter account has been posting the identities, and in some cases occupation and attending universities of the fascist marchers who invaded and committed a terrorist act in Charlottesville today.

It wasn't that long ago that these scum felt the need to wear pointy white masks, in order to hide their shameless beliefs and behavior. Under Trump, they feel emboldened enough to wear their hatred loud and proud.

It's a lot of amateur detective work, smearing and innuendo. The type of nasty horseshit that Twitter is good for. An America informed by Twitter is just fucking doomed. Keep up the good journalistic research there now. OK???

In some of the tweets, they are identifying some of these Nazis in photos with Republican congressmen and senators, with pound signs for the congressmen and senators.

This is fucking awesome. Those politicians must be shitting bricks right now.

nazi.jpg

:lol:

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.

I am a tweeter, but I don't follow the bullshit. I'm there to steal pictures for my Pinterest and look at funny/cute puppies and kittens. ;)

Hey Detective --- Tell me which one of those folks is Jason Kessler..

The one in the red and black outfit. Duh!

You think so huh? It's Twitter. It's garbage. We don't know do we. Third from the left is CLOSER to the actual guy. But NOT close enough.. Do what Trump should do -- DITCH THE FUCKING TWEETER and start using your own skills to get REAL information..

Don't care. You guys shouldn't either but I get it, your life may be lonely & boring so here we are worrying about irrelevant bullshit.
Tell that to the family of the woman murdered by one of your terrorists yesterday

Goodie gumdrops, I hope they find this guy.For all our sakes.

I was just commenting how the liberal elite has initiated war. Revealing personal information of the innocent seems like a heavy dose of validation to me.

I think I may buy those firearms I've been considering of late. Never really owned a gun before. As an officer, I always liked the way an M14 fired. Decent pistol and perhaps a shotgun, I might feel a little easier living the balance of my life on what the left labels "progress"ion.

Twitter identifying white supremacists, neo-condfederates, Nazi's in racist Charlottesville march

Good for whomever that is. It's high time that the nation's cowardly bigots explicitly be denied the anonymity that's so long allowed them to fester among decent society.

Forum List

Back