Twitter Fact Checks trump's Tweets. Labels Two As Misleading

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

trump went off on a tirade against mail in voting again. This time on Twitter. He posted a bunch of lies.

Twitter labeled them as misleading. They should come out and say it's a lie because what he tweeted is a lie.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.

Twitter "fact checked"? You people are beyond redemption. Embrace your FUBAR. You might as well pack your bags and move to China . . .

1590559245131.png

^
Fake news.

Fallacious appeal to anonymous authority. (argumentum ad verecundiam)
Fallacious argument from ignorance. (argumentum ad ignorantiam)

Good girl.

Last edited:
And that makes it okay with you? The President of the United States of America behaving like this?
Your comment is futile and baseless. Have a nice day! :)
I know, I know, "fake news".

It was a rhetorical question anyway. I'm well aware of the Fifth Avenue Rule.

thanks Tucker

/thread

Funny. Explain how "ballot harvesting" works - and how it actually translates into multiple illegal votes.

for example:

So?

this wont last long.

good luck, cheater

Seriously? Twitter is infested with vile lies. So, it's just Trump that is telling lies? :auiqs.jpg:
He’s the president of the United States! So yes he should be called out EVERY TIME HE LIES.

What was misleading about it? He’s 100% correct, ballot harvesting is exactly how Dems steal elections. And to be fair Republicans got caught doing it in 2018. It’s how Dems magically won Orange County by a 250,000 absentee ballots, with reports of individuals bringing in stacks of 100 ballots.

But, but, but, CNN told me it’s a “conspiracy theory”.
When you see I line like this in an article, it should tell you something... “While no hard evidence is available, many observers point to the Democrats use of “ballot harvesting” as a key to their success in the elections.”

Twitter "fact checked"? You people are beyond redemption. Embrace your FUBAR. You might as well pack your bags and move to China . . .
What was wrong about the fact check?.. let me guess... you have no clue because you know nothing about it. You just saw “Twitter fact check” and dismissed the whole thing. Bravo

Twitter? Really? They are NOTORIOUSLY anti-Trump, and should NEVER be taken seriously concerning anything political. Come on, Dana you're smarter than this (I think).

Forum List

Back