Twitter Boots Off Conservatives Because They Mentioned Nashville Shooting....Nothing More

I read where CBS executives ordered that there would be no further mention that the shooter was trans.
The horrible leftists have figured out what we have all concluded, that the Dems are MANUFACTURING mass murderers by shooting them up with strong male hormones they aren't used to. So they are trying to deep-six it all so the tranny Day of Vengeance can be properly celebrated. I don't know who the trannies mean to kill there.

Yeah, they have this thing about airing false information.
Or not airing the most crucial information that needs to be known for public safety. How many more schools are these trannies going to shoot up after this "Day of Vengeance"? Serious question!

A few of us said from the beginning: don't automatically assume that Elon Musk is your friend just because he claimed to be about free speech. At the very least, give it time before jumping on any bandwagon. :dunno:

Elon Musk needs to do something about Twitter....because they're still booting conservatives simply for mentioning the shooting in Nashville.

Starting yesterday, just about every conservative I know on Twitter has had their account frozen, even if they just retweeted another person's post.

Catturd! Trump's favorite Tweeter. Need we say more? :abgg2q.jpg:

Catturd! Trump's favorite Tweeter. Need we say more? :abgg2q.jpg:
Elon Musk has discovered a code inside the programming that allows the feds to boost favored twitter members while silencing conservatives.

"Tey identified factors that impact whether or not a user will make the "For You" recommendation and some factors that could have a negative impact on one's "reputation score" such as getting blocked or muted."​

Forum List

Back