An ABC News producer called Trump and asked him if he would turn himself in and Trump hung up on him

I would hang up on that turd as well. Brilliant of Trump to do that since it is not repeated for us to know! His support just went up 10 percent after that.

Even if Bragg wins this case it will be overturned on appeal. Both the FEC and Federal Prosecutor looked at this case and said no thanks but Bragg said oh yeah this is a winner. I will not be shocked if Trump is able to ride this moron decision to the Republican nomination and a 2024 win just because many voters will want to give the left in and out the media the big double middle finger.

Trump is finished. the conservative movement is finished. and good riddance. the Dems will take over from here

1680223474914.png

I don't expect this to happen, but if he resists, he get could more support than ever, and he could destroy DeSantis in the process.

I would hang up on that turd as well. Brilliant of Trump to do that since it is not repeated for us to know! His support just went up 10 percent after that.
You mean he picked up NEW voters?
Hell No, it might make his base stronger, but his overall vote total is unchanged.
Even if Bragg wins this case it will be overturned on appeal.
Great, trump can appeal from jail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back