Twelve Signs That We Are Very Near the End of the World

nothing to freak out over. just do what's right.

It is not easy as you think, you must to fulfill all Commandments of God.

No. You simply have to yield to the enticings of the Holy Spirit and become a Saint.

The Gospel isn't about what we do. It's about who we become. What we do changes based on who we are.

I insist that you should more read the Holy Bible and probably look for a True Church. I think you are not bad person, but you have had too much contacts with scoffers and distorter of Jesus Teaching.

the world economy is collapsing !!! weather you believe the bible or not !!! solar activity is changing the earths climate !!! and we live in a nuclear age where terrorist will eventually get their hands on a nuclear weapon !!! ignore these signs at your own peril !!!:(

The Words of a clever Man, kudos and respect to him!:clap2:

Lefts,

you can not discuss without bashing and insults because you know your liberal utopia is already flashed down the toilet. The world knows many lefts like you, where they are now? They are disappeared without trace, peoples worldwide curse well-known lefts like Marx, Lenin, Hitler, Mao, Stalin etc. etc. etc.

Leftism knows nothing except killing, stealing, lying and satanism.

And huge hate against God, Church, Jesus and the Holy Bible.

Now just sit here and calm down until the nice little nurse comes with the pretty little pills. You will feel much better then, and can go back to your nice little upholstered room.

You mock continuously about Christianity and Traditional Values, it could be danger for you, repent as long as not too late is. Otherwise Hell will be your wage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7lEn_BRElo]Hell is a reality (Screaming of Damned) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
We are near the end of the world. But then that could be a really relative viewpoint. I mean how far does it have to be to be near for God?

nothing to freak out over. just do what's right.

Thats right, an seen as god doesnt exist, it really is nothing to freak out over :lol:

Lefts try to convince us there are neither God nor Hell nor Paradise, they demand we must to stop thinking about God and afterlife. That's wrong, read here more about our future.

12 Signs of Soon Coming the End of the World
has the Temple in Jerusalem been rebuilt?

Has the Antichrist gone in to the Temple and declared himself God?

How about the 2 Witnesses? Have they showed up and witnessed, were they killed in a Square, and left for dead for 3 days, then came back to life?

Me thinks you need to stay away from the site you linked to.....

there has been NO DISCOVERY of the Ark of the covenant as they claim, nor Noah's ark..... not yet.

yes, things like bar codes and RFID chips are moving towards having a chip imbedded in order to "buy or sell" but it ain't there yet...

Besides, we are suppose to be "Waiting in Joyful Hope, for the coming of our Savior", not fear it....no matter what is going to happen...do not worry....is what the Bible says.

Lefts try to convince us there are neither God nor Hell nor Paradise, they demand we must to stop thinking about God and afterlife. That's wrong, read here more about our future.

How about the 2 Witnesses? Have they showed up and witnessed, were they killed in a Square, and left for dead for 3 days, then came back to life?

there has been NO DISCOVERY of the Ark of the covenant as they claim, nor Noah's ark..... not yet.

yes, things like bar codes and RFID chips are moving towards having a chip imbedded in order to "buy or sell" but it ain't there yet...

Besides, we are suppose to be "Waiting in Joyful Hope, for the coming of our Savior", not fear it....no matter what is going to happen...do not worry....is what the Bible says.

So..."Don't Worry; Be Happy" is like the 11th commandment?

Was it in the Book of Bob Marley, or the Book of Bobby Ferrin?

So..."Don't Worry; Be Happy" is like the 11th commandment?

Was it in the Book of Bob Marley, or the Book of Bobby Ferrin?
bob marley of course! :D

Do you guys believe every word of the Bible? What do you think of someone who believes in God but doesn't believe in the literal word for word Bible?

Do you guys believe every word of the Bible? What do you think of someone who believes in God but doesn't believe in the literal word for word Bible?
I believe there are sections of the bible that did come from God's divine wisdom .

but I also believe there are parts of the Bible that did not....

parts where stories are being told, are more of a history....from a 'man's' perspective imho.

I believe god is a reflection of humanity, and that the Bible is a reflection of humanity's collective wisdom. Part of wisdom is the ability to be self-reflective...to be able to observe your actions from the POV of a third, "ideal" person.

I believe god is a reflection of humanity, and that the Bible is a reflection of humanity's collective wisdom. Part of wisdom is the ability to be self-reflective...to be able to observe your actions from the POV of a third, "ideal" person.

God is God, he is our Creator and Lord, you should never dare to mock God.

God is God, he is our Creator and Lord, you should never dare to mock God.

(in your head, imagine me saying this with my nose squeezed)

"I'm God look at me, I'm the omnipotent, do as I say, I made the world, yada yada yada."

Forum List

Back