TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

Of course it CAN be used of evidence but only in the casse of a crime.

It is not precisely accurate despite your lies to the contrary and in fact being in the general area of said box is not a crime.
NYT says it is a precise location, not the area. Take it up with them, stupid.

Is This the Best That Critics of 2000 Mules Can Come Up With?​

What is predictable is you denying the same kind of evidence law enforcement uses to arrest and charge people.

Also your conspiracy bullshit does not fly because this is not a conspiracy. It is documented digital and video evidence.

Law enforce uses Geo tracing to track people at crime scenes. You don’t have evidence of any crimes being committed so that comparison is a total joke

Law enforce uses Geo tracing to track people at crime scenes. You don’t have evidence of any crimes being committed so that comparison is a total joke
Does that mean they can't be tracked? I don't think so. The data is for sale.

Does that mean they can't be tracked? I don't think so. The data is for sale.
So what?! You have no evidence of any crimes being committed! Law enforcement uses it to place people at crimes scenes or away from crime scenes.

So what?! You have no evidence of any crimes being committed! Law enforcement uses it to place people at crimes scenes or away from crime scenes.
D'Souza is doing the same thing. The videos are evidence of the crimes. Not only law enforcement can investigate things. Sucks for you.

D'Souza is doing the same thing. The videos are evidence of the crimes. Not only law enforcement can investigate things. Sucks for you.
We always established that it is legal for certain people to drop multiple ballots. Remember you dodged for 5 pages until you finally admitted that?? So videos showing people dropping multiple ballots is not evidence of crimes. What else you got?

We always established that it is legal for certain people to drop multiple ballots. Remember you dodged for 5 pages until you finally admitted that?? So videos showing people dropping multiple ballots is not evidence of crimes. What else you got?
That many people it is a crime. It goes without saying. They got caught. The election was stolen by racketeering.

320.000 trafficked ballots is what I am talking about and that is a lowball estimate. They got caught, dumbass.
Wait, you’re claiming that those 9 videos show 320k trafficked ballots?! Are you high?? Care to explain how exactly that works?!

Wait, you’re claiming that those 9 videos show 320k trafficked ballots?! Are you high?? Care to explain how exactly that works?!
You are too stupid to play stupid. They got caught. Man up traitor you are supporting the people who stole an election to destroy this country.

You are too stupid to play stupid. They got caught. Man up traitor you are supporting the people who stole an election to destroy this country.
Nice dodge. So I guess you can’t explain it? Those 9 videos were not showing crimes. They showed people dropping multiple ballots which YOU admitted is legal. You’re lying again.

Nice dodge. So I guess you can’t explain it? Those 9 videos were not showing crimes. They showed people dropping multiple ballots which YOU admitted is legal. You’re lying again.
You do not know that. You dumbass. Man up traitor.

Forum List

Back