TV Station "Newsmax" CANCELS on Dinesh after his new Film 2000 Mules turns out to be Junk

The film presents no digital evidence of fraud you idiot.
What do you thing the pings are? They are digital proof those mules were there at multiple drop boxes. Phone pings were used by the FBI to arrest people at the Capitol days and weeks after they were there. I guess that means all those charges should be dropped. You can't have it both ways.

What do you thing the pings are? They are digital proof those mules were there at multiple drop boxes. Phone pings were used by the FBI to arrest people at the Capitol days and weeks after they were there. I guess that means all those charges should be dropped. You can't have it both ways.

Wrong.

They are evidence that people were in the VICINITY of said drop boxes not exactly at them and not what they were doing there,

These geo tracking efforts are not precisely accurate and often off by tens or hundreds of meters.

Jan 6 is irrelevant to this discussion

The movie is a flat out failure with no evidence of fraud or election theft.

That is fact

Wrong.

They are evidence that people were in the VICINITY of said drop boxes not exactly at them and not what they were doing there,

These geo tracking efforts are not precisely accurate and often off by tens or hundreds of meters.

Jan 6 is irrelevant to this discussion

The movie is a flat out failure with no evidence of fraud or election theft.

That is fact
What is relevant is that the FBI used the phones to prove those people were there. It was enough evidence to arrest them. How is this evidence different? Let me help, it is not.

What is relevant is that the FBI used the phones to prove those people were there. It was enough evidence to arrest them. How is this evidence different? Let me help, it is not.
No it is not relevant.

There was a known proven crime on Jan 6.

there was no proven theft on election day so you only have evidence of people in the vague vicinity of drop boxes which is not a crime

No it is not relevant.

There was a known proven crime on Jan 6.

there was no proven theft on election day so you only have evidence of people in the vague vicinity of drop boxes which is not a crime
The murder of Babbitt was the only crime. The rest was instigated by the FBI. And geotracking is precise. They were at the boxes, not near them.

The murder of Babbitt was the only crime. The rest was instigated by the FBI. And geotracking is precise. They were at the boxes, not near them.
It is not precise boy.

They were only near them which is not a crime.

Vandalizing the capitol is also a crime.

I already have proven it boy and you know it.

You are proven liar about this film and you have never posted evidence for your overall claim

The world knows you are a treasonous liar
The film is the evidence. You are a stupid freak.

The answer is yes. The SC ruled it is just like having an ankle bracelet, and that your exact location can be proven. It follows that it can be proven how many drop boxes and non- profits you visit. 2,000 mules has that kind of evidence.

The answer is yes. The SC ruled it is just like having an ankle bracelet, and that your exact location can be proven. It follows that it can be proven how many drop boxes and non- profits you visit. 2,000 mules has that kind of evidence.
Of course it CAN be used of evidence but only in the casse of a crime.

It is not precisely accurate despite your lies to the contrary and in fact being in the general area of said box is not a crime.

Forum List

Back