Turns out Memphis practiced ‘equity’ in hiring these five cops.

Diversity is our Strength:

23F1001C-CABF-4202-861A-1AEA7C8EBD25.jpeg

Yup, diversity strikes again.

The black mayor and black police chief lowered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Equity got that man killed by incompetent cops.

Yup. And, let's not forget that the left's constant attacks on police and law enforcement led to massive officers quitting or retiring from the police force and making recruitment much more difficult. So, they were forced to lower requirements, add more diversity, and look what they get. So, what will be their solution? Attack law enforcement and defund and and re-organize the police, making things even worse. This is what the left do.

Yup, diversity strikes again.

The black mayor and black police chief lowered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Equity got that man killed by incompetent cops.

Damn, I can only imagine how good it would have been for Nichols had it been 5 well trained, overqualified, white cops.

Looks like their police chief was another Equity acquisition.

She was fired from a previous job for covering up child sex crimes.

Democrats sure know how to pick ‘em.

Looks like their police chief was another Equity acquisition.

She was fired from a previous job for covering up child sex crimes.

Democrats sure know how to pick ‘em.
Here's an update, theHawk.

George Floyd, Oscar Grant, Terrance Crutcher and many others would disagree.
George died from an overdose. He was yelling “I can’t breathe” when walking around and when he was alone in the squad car. Autopsy report proved it as well, his blood had well over the lethal amount for fentanyl and other drugs too.

This is why you can't allow darkies to be in positions of authority.....

Look at what happened --- They killed a guy -- who also had it coming -- but also killing that guy is bad thing -- however, it is also good because they guy had it coming as I said before...

Do white cops ever kill anyone? Nope..especially not anyone who didn't deserve it...this is why as I said, you can't let darkies on the force...

This is why you can't allow darkies to be in positions of authority.....

Look at what happened --- They killed a guy -- who also had it coming -- but also killing that guy is bad thing -- however, it is also good because they guy had it coming as I said before...

Do white cops ever kill anyone? Nope..especially not anyone who didn't deserve it...this is why as I said, you can't let darkies on the force...
I totally agree with you. They should have never been allowed to become citizens in the first place.

I totally agree with you. They should have never been allowed to become citizens in the first place.
Too bad you and your right-wing brethren aren't brave enough to stand on your beliefs outside of online troll accounts...

Says a lot about your beliefs and the cowards who subscribe to them

"Hey, lets hire some Negroes, what could possibly go wrong?"

We are investigating a tip that 3 of the 5 officers in the Memphis PD beating of Tyre Nichols were members of the Vice Lords gang and under their direction.

Other gang directed beatings were reportedly found on their phones.

Recordings as proof of carrying out the beating.

Lauren Witzke (@LaurenWitzkeDE) January 28, 2023

Looks like BLM is really the root cause.

According to our source, they somehow were hired because the standards have dropped since police departments have had a hard time hiring, due to BLM movement.

All of the cops involved had been with Memphis PD 2-5 years each, which coincides with the exodus of White cops and the city’s stated push to hire majority (exclusively) black officers.

Lauren Witzke (@LaurenWitzkeDE)
January 28, 2023

Forum List

Back