Turns out Memphis practiced ‘equity’ in hiring these five cops.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Yup, diversity strikes again.

The black mayor and black police chief lowered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Equity got that man killed by incompetent cops.

The black mayor and black police chief lowered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Equity was another failed attempt to correct the situation that was caused by racism.

As a foreigner, I have nothing to gain or lose by getting right to the point.

For me, it's just a matter of waiting for an American to raise the issue.

I knew that the moment I saw their mugshots.
When you can't tell the difference between the cops and the perps then you've got a problem.

Martin was hired by the Memphis Police Department in March 2018

Mills was hired by the Memphis Police Department in March 2017.

Smith was hired by the Memphis Police Department in March 2018.

The black mayor and black police chief lowere partwered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Lowered standards? These officers were part of SCORPION, Street Crimes Operations to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods . The unit was created to deal with the violent criminals. They were the elite unit. They were trained to do exactly what they did to combat the violence on Memphis streets.

Lowered standards? These officers were part of SCORPION, Street Crimes Operations to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods . The unit was created to deal with the violent criminals. They were the elite unit. They were trained to do exactly what they did to combat the violence on Memphis streets.

I have no idea what a city expects when they call those they send out "Scorpions" to start with.

The elite?
So how come five of them couldn‘t hold one guy down?

The one idiot sprayed himself with pepper spray and had to stand away from the whole thing for a long while. That isn’t elite, that is incompetence.

When you hire people based on their skin color, gender, pronouns, etc you don't get the best person for the job. All you get is a skin color, a gender or a pronoun because you decided to forget about qualifications, ambition, mentality, experience, etc.

You hire the best person for the job then you get the best person for the job.

Forum List

Back