Turns out Memphis practiced ‘equity’ in hiring these five cops.

You know that the fact these cops were black doesnt make murders by white cops an OK thing.
Not sure anyone said that. I think the greater narrative is that humans, no matter the race, can be assholes and treat other humans very poorly. And in this instance, extremely and horribly wrong. When watching the video, If you started at the point that they attempted to put the guy on the ground and arrest him, and if you took out official police communication, one would think this is just a typical thug beat down. The way these cops spoke and reacted to Tyre, straight up thuggery.

George Floyd, Oscar Grant, Terrance Crutcher and many others would disagree.

A tragedy for some, yes. But the reality is white cops kill fewer black people than black cops do.

I know you don't do math, or facts for that matter, because they hurt your tiny little head, but the reality is white cops kill very few unarmed black men.

Not sure anyone said that. I think the greater narrative is that humans, no matter the race, can be assholes and treat other humans very poorly. And in this instance, extremely and horribly wrong. When watching the video, If you started at the point that they attempted to put the guy on the ground and arrest him, and if you took out official police communication, one would think this is just a typical thug beat down. The way these cops spoke and reacted to Tyre, straight up thuggery.
|Righties are wanking themselves senseless over this. It fills their shallow hearts with Joy.

George died from an overdose. He was yelling “I can’t breathe” when walking around and when he was alone in the squad car. Autopsy report proved it as well, his blood had well over the lethal amount for fentanyl and other drugs too.
2 trials Chauvin went through and the not one medical expert testified that he died from a drug overdose, if it had been a drug overdose Chauvin wouldn't be serving life in prison.

A tragedy for some, yes. But the reality is white cops kill fewer black people than black cops do.

I know you don't do math, or facts for that matter, because they hurt your tiny little head, but the reality is white cops kill very few unarmed black men.
How many unarmed white folks do black cops murder?

Lowered standards? These officers were part of SCORPION, Street Crimes Operations to Restore Peace in Our Neighborhoods . The unit was created to deal with the violent criminals. They were the elite unit. They were trained to do exactly what they did to combat the violence on Memphis streets.
Stupid, they WERE the violence on Memphis streets that day! 🤨

Yup, diversity strikes again.

The black mayor and black police chief lowered the standards for hiring for the Memphis PD. This is ‘equity’ in practice. This is what Democrats want happening all over for everyone.

Equity got that man killed by incompetent cops.

Diversity is the scourge of humanity.

Anyone know the history of the deceased?
Was he just in the wrong place at the wrong time of did he have a rap sheet longer than the Bible?

Call me cruel....but it always seems a benefit to society when people who have made a career of victimizing others bites the dust.

Something is off about this story. We still don't know why those officers came in, like a small mob, hot with the beatings and etc. It seems like a personal vendetta to me, since Nichols didn't have a criminal record.

Of course it still doesn't make the murder justified. But without cause, it's like 5 men went crazy at the same time--which is hard to believe.

Something is off about this story. We still don't know why those officers came in, like a small mob, hot with the beatings and etc. It seems like a personal vendetta to me, since Nichols didn't have a criminal record.

Of course it still doesn't make the murder justified. But without cause, it's like 5 men went crazy at the same time--which is hard to believe.
What's hard to believe about it, black folks have been trying to tell you for decades that this shit goes on. You are just shocked that you are finally seeing it for yourself.

What's hard to believe about it, black folks have been trying to tell you for decades that this shit goes on. You are just shocked that you are finally seeing it for yourself.

Usually the cops don't come in this hot for no apparent reason. They're teed off about something--the suspect eluded cops or talked back or SOMETHING.

Forum List

Back