Turning Their Backs on Biden

At least the pre 1998 GOP had the sense to ditch Bob Dole. Traitor Joe is as senile/gone/dysfunctional/incompetent as dole if not worse. This is why you do not want a senile moron as president.

At least he wont remember the humiliation the next day.

Trump had the support of the People but not the Swamp or the Democrat Press.

Biden has the support of the Democrat Press, and the Swamp, but not the People

View attachment 535986
At this point in his presidency, Trump had 38.6 approval rating.

That’s not having the support of the people.

At least he wont remember the humiliation the next day.

Trump had the support of the People but not the Swamp or the Democrat Press.

View attachment 535986
I trust polls about support as much as I trust lame stream media reporting it, and dominion machines. Which means...nada. Not at all.

At this point in his presidency, Trump had 38.6 approval rating.

That’s not having the support of the people.
Bull shit.
The only thing holding Biden above 30% is censorship on CNN and the rest of the corrupt mainstream media.

Biden is so ugly and creepy that he makes Nixon look like Elvis. And now everyone knows he's a retard and a coward.

Bull shit.
The only thing holding Biden above 30% is censorship on CNN and the rest of the corrupt mainstream media.

Biden is so ugly and creepy that he makes Nixon look like Elvis. And now everyone knows he's a retard and a coward.
Non-stop negative, bashing press for President Trump and 100% Good press for Biden. They cant keep him propped up forever. And incidents like this tell us the People really understand what's going on

Non-stop negative, bashing press for President Trump and 100% Good press for Biden. They cant keep him propped up forever. And incidents like this tell us the People really understand what's going on
Translation: the polls only lie when it comes to bad numbers for Trump :lmao:

By the way…I get that you are brainwashed, but I would have thought even you would have noticed Biden has been getting a lot of negative press lately…. :rolleyes:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Translation: the polls only lie when it comes to bad numbers for Trump :lmao:

By the way…I get that you are brainwashed, but I would have thought even you would have noticed Biden has been getting a lot of negative press lately…. :rolleyes:
The polls are usually weighted.
But we cannot ignore the fact that even though Trump got nothing but negative press....even at Fox....he still was more popular then that POS in the Delaware who is occupying the White House.
There's a reason they had to hide him in the basement. They claimed it was because of the virus.
But everyone handling him knew how he would come off when he was put in front of cameras.
No commentary by hand-picked political pundits can counter what everyone can see with their own eyes.
A feeble old man who has clearly lost his ability to communicate and persuade.
Course......everyone understands he never was the most honorable or intellectual Democrat.
Even Obama could pull that off....although it was just a media created image.
At least with him they had something to work with.
Not so with Biden.
The only thing folks like you can have for Biden is pity.
However....he is too dangerous to be president.
We are all at great risk because of his lack of judgement.

Regardless what you think......you can't just put any POS in the Oval Office and expect things not to go to shit.
This is something the Chinese, Iran, and Russia understand well.....and were hoping would happen.
That's why they offered to help Biden get the presidency.
Biden knew he couldn't get it without their help.
And the Democrats cannot keep power unless they have something to use to control us.
China made sure that Wuhan created COVID to do exactly that.

This is the Joe Biden we all know:

Last edited:
Translation: the polls only lie when it comes to bad numbers for Trump

On the surface, Mrs. C., I agree and get your point. Surely, without a doubt, polls lie all the time for a variety of reasons on both sides, most of all because people skew them toward a desired result! That said, history shows that since most polls are controlled by the leftist MSM, that democrats tend to be painted as optimistically as possible while quite the opposite for republicans.

Polls have repeatedly come out harsh against Trump and other GOP while I'm not aware of them ever or often coming out nearly as negative for a democrat, so yeah, generally speaking, I get it when people give me a poll number for a democrat like Biden that it is about as optimistic as they can get while whatever poll number is projected for the GOP like Trump, it is about as NEGATIVE as humanly possible.

I guess that's why what our EYES tells us seldom comports with what the polls claim!

trump-salute 4.58.19 PM.jpg
2602C05BC805.jpeg

LOSER? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WINNER?

On the surface, Mrs. C., I agree and get your point. Surely, without a doubt, polls lie all the time for a variety of reasons on both sides, most of all because people skew them toward a desired result! That said, history shows that since most polls are controlled by the leftist MSM, that democrats tend to be painted as optimistically as possible while quite the opposite for republicans.

Polls have repeatedly come out harsh against Trump and other GOP while I'm not aware of them ever or often coming out nearly as negative for a democrat, so yeah, generally speaking, I get it when people give me a poll number for a democrat like Biden that it is about as optimistic as they can get while whatever poll number is projected for the GOP like Trump, it is about as NEGATIVE as humanly possible.

I guess that's why what our EYES tells us seldom comports with what the polls claim!

View attachment 536182 View attachment 536183

LOSER? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . WINNER?

Stunning contrast, ain't it

Forum List

Back