Turley says the quiet part out loud.

Just because pathetic Liberals "wish" there were no amount of evidence, that does not make it so. LISTEN to the evidence they do have, then make your statements.

Odd, don't you think, since AOC's humiliation of Donalds is a national story that he has not, to my knowledge, tried to refute the exposure of his deceit?
Nonsense. Bug, face reality. You’re just a hack.

By the way, if you quote me accurately but place it in one of those cartoonish speech bubbles …
IMG_0682.jpeg

… you’ve done nothing wrong or misleading.

You’re as big of a hack as Alexandria Ocrazio Kotex.

I’m not conflating anything,

Yes you are, simp.
I’m pointing out that there never was any evidence of criminality like you have so stupidly asserted for the last months.
False. You’re not “pointing out” anything. You’re making dishonest claims. Nothing more. Not unexpected from you, Fakey.

Your star witness told you there was nothing,
He wasn’t a star witness, simp. He was just a set up preliminary witness, you moron. And you’re still lying about what he actually said, you compulsive liar.
There is nothing to parse. You’ve been a dupe and a liar.
I’ve been neither. You are both. Parsing not necessary. He said what he said and you don’t bother to acknowledge it.

Plus, what he attested to was mere opinion, anyway. So don’t fret, Fakey. You will either see actual evidence justifying an impeachment, or you won’t. But if there is no such actual evidence presented, unlike what the filthy Dims did to Trump, it is unlikely that Potato will get impeached just the same.

As it stands, your abject unwillingness to be honest notwithstanding, I agree with Turley. So far, there probably isn’t enough evidence to warrant an impeachment. But also, as Turley correctly noted, there is enough to warrant the impeachment investigation.

Last edited:
He want a star witness, simp. He was just a set up preliminary witness, you moron.
And you’re still lying about what he actually said, you compulsive liar.

I’ve been neither. You are both. Parsing not necessary. He said what he said and you don’t bother to acknowledge it.

Plus, what he attested to was mere opinion, anyway. So don’t fret, Fakey. You will either see actual evidence justifying an impeachment, or you won’t. But if there is no such actual evidence presented, unlike what the filthy Dims did to Trump, it is unlikely that Potato will get impeached just the same.

As it stands, your abject unwillingness to be honest notwithstanding, I agree with Turley. So far, there probably isn’t enough evidence to warrant an impeachment. But also, as Turley correctly noted, there is enough to warrant the impeachment investigation.
I agree with Turley. So far, there probably isn’t enough evidence to warrant an impeachment.
Which of course means there never was evidence let alone evidence of criminality.
That didn’t stop you from asserting there in fact was.

You’re a dupe and a liar.

Which of course means there never was evidence let alone evidence of criminality.
False. It, of course, means absolutely no such thing. Goddamn you’re stupid. And dishonest.
That didn’t stop you from asserting there in fact was.
There is and was, you fucking imbecile. Why can’t you stop lying?
You’re a dupe and a liar
You’re a chump and a dickless fuckwit. But mostly, you’re a liar. What else is new?

Forum List

Back