Jonathan Turley: Monetary Benefits to Biden Family Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Jonathan Turley:

Monetary Benefits to Biden Family Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing

28 Sep 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Monetary benefits to Biden family members are benefits to President Joe Biden and therefore implicate him in wrongdoing, legal scholar Jonathan Turley said during Thursday’s impeachment inquiry hearing.
“Can a benefit to your family be a benefit to you?” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) asked Turley regarding Joe Biden and his family’s alleged influence peddling.
“It is,” Turley replied.
Turley said Democrats claim that it must be proven that Joe Biden accepted direct money in order for him to be implicated in Biden family wrongdoing. The legal scholar called that claim “fallacious.”
“There’s been a repeated [Democrat] statements that you need to show that President Biden accepted direct money in order for this to constitute a benefit even under criminal cases that deal with bribery, extortion, the Hobbs Act,” Turley prefaced. “The courts actually have rejected that. They’ve said that money going to family members is, in fact, a benefit.”
“I don’t really see any legal basis for that,” he said, referring to the Democrats’ claim. “Obviously, the strongest case is if you have a direct payment, but this idea that you can have millions going to a politician’s family. And that’s not a benefit. I think it’s pretty fallacious.”
Turley later added to his opinion in response to Rep. Gary Palmer’s (R-AL) pointed question about Joe Biden potentially using his former office of the vice presidency to benefit his family. “In your view, could the promise of foreign access to any official government official, whether it’s the vice president or anybody else — that only materially benefited a family member — could that be influence peddling?” Palmer asked.

Commentary:
Expert witness, Jonathan Turley, a law professor, called nervous Democrats’ claims “fallacious.”
Democrats at the Biden impeachment hearing keep whining that it must be “proven that Joe Biden directly accepted money” in order to be implicated in Hunter’s influence peddling schemes and the Biden Crime Family’s wrongdoing.
I`ve asked this question several times yet not one democrat has explained to me why a Vice President needs three alias email addresses, and a former president used alias names throughout his life?
I’ll wait.. and if those emails are SO innocent, lets see them, ALL OF THEM..I know they would already be released had Donald Trump had even ONE alias email address, or went by alias names during his lifetime.
"Jonathan Turley: Monetary Benefits to Biden Family [/B]Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing"
Implicate? I'd say it makes Joe 10% Biden the epicenter of The Wrongdoing!

The amusing thing about this is, if the guys name was Trump, every leftist in here would have convicted and hung him.

But since its Biden. Well...

The rest will be in here shortly to tell you how they have nothing, and this is just a witch hunt or some such thing.

<ahem>

does johnny have anythin' to say about these little ditties?

China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter​

BY ERIKA KINETZ
Published 9:30 PM EDT, November 6, 2018
SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.
In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.
China grants 18 trademarks in 2 months to Trump, daughter

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia: report​

Published: April 11, 2022 at 2:12 p.m. ET
By Steven Nelson

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed overriding a review panel’s objections
Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Through Ties to Saudis, Golf Deal Promises Benefits to Trump​

The new alliance between the PGA Tour and LIV Golf is the latest example of how the former president’s relationship with Saudi Arabia has yielded gains, and criticism, for both.
By Eric Lipton
Reporting from Washington
June 6, 2023

The surprising deal on Tuesday ending a civil war in the world of professional golf stands to produce benefits for former President Donald J. Trump’s family business by increasing the prospect of major tournaments continuing to be played at Trump-owned courses in the United States and perhaps abroad.
The outcome is the latest example of how the close relationship between Mr. Trump, the front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, and Saudi Arabia, whose sovereign wealth fund is the force behind the upheaval in the golf world, has proved beneficial to both sides even as it has prompted intense ethical scrutiny and political criticism.
Through Ties to Saudis, Golf Deal Promises Benefits to Trump

i don't recall hearing a thing from him.

The amusing thing about this is, if the guys name was Trump, every leftist in here would have convicted and hung him.

But since its Biden. Well...

The rest will be in here shortly to tell you how they have nothing, and this is just a witch hunt or some such thing.
Well, unless the Big D got the cash ... where's the crime? Now, I think Javanka would be in jail, or at least paying taxes, if they were employed by the US govt when they took the two trillion (or billion) but hey .... maybe Hunter will go to jail for buying a gun.

Josef Stolen is leaning into the plausible defense that he's WAY too fucking stupid to extort $100 million from foreign countries, especially with his crackhead fuckup as the bag man.

But 171 Suspicious Activity Reports say otherwise. International banks are likely being truthful about the $100 million received into the Briben Crime Family accounts.

The tell is the shitlibs' response..... they're trembling like a 9-year old locked in a room with Hunted.

biden bribe sign.jpg

Josef Stolen is leaning into the plausible defense that he's WAY too fucking stupid to extort $100 million from foreign countries, especially with his crackhead fuckup as the bag man.

But 171 Suspicious Activity Reports say otherwise. International banks are likely being truthful about the $100 million received into the Briben Crime Family accounts.

The tell is the shitlibs' response..... they're trembling like a 9-year old locked in a room with Hunted.

View attachment 835434

Josef Stolen! hahaha

Props.

Jonathan Turley:

Monetary Benefits to Biden Family Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing

28 Sep 2023 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Monetary benefits to Biden family members are benefits to President Joe Biden and therefore implicate him in wrongdoing, legal scholar Jonathan Turley said during Thursday’s impeachment inquiry hearing.
“Can a benefit to your family be a benefit to you?” Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) asked Turley regarding Joe Biden and his family’s alleged influence peddling.
“It is,” Turley replied.
Turley said Democrats claim that it must be proven that Joe Biden accepted direct money in order for him to be implicated in Biden family wrongdoing. The legal scholar called that claim “fallacious.”
“There’s been a repeated [Democrat] statements that you need to show that President Biden accepted direct money in order for this to constitute a benefit even under criminal cases that deal with bribery, extortion, the Hobbs Act,” Turley prefaced. “The courts actually have rejected that. They’ve said that money going to family members is, in fact, a benefit.”
“I don’t really see any legal basis for that,” he said, referring to the Democrats’ claim. “Obviously, the strongest case is if you have a direct payment, but this idea that you can have millions going to a politician’s family. And that’s not a benefit. I think it’s pretty fallacious.”
Turley later added to his opinion in response to Rep. Gary Palmer’s (R-AL) pointed question about Joe Biden potentially using his former office of the vice presidency to benefit his family. “In your view, could the promise of foreign access to any official government official, whether it’s the vice president or anybody else — that only materially benefited a family member — could that be influence peddling?” Palmer asked.

Commentary:
Expert witness, Jonathan Turley, a law professor, called nervous Democrats’ claims “fallacious.”
Democrats at the Biden impeachment hearing keep whining that it must be “proven that Joe Biden directly accepted money” in order to be implicated in Hunter’s influence peddling schemes and the Biden Crime Family’s wrongdoing.
I`ve asked this question several times yet not one democrat has explained to me why a Vice President needs three alias email addresses, and a former president used alias names throughout his life?
I’ll wait.. and if those emails are SO innocent, lets see them, ALL OF THEM..I know they would already be released had Donald Trump had even ONE alias email address, or went by alias names during his lifetime.
"Jonathan Turley: Monetary Benefits to Biden Family [/B]Implicate Joe Biden in Wrongdoing"
Implicate? I'd say it makes Joe 10% Biden the epicenter of The Wrongdoing!
What was in exchange for the money to Hunter? What was the illegal quid pro quo?

What was the bribe? What did Joe do, illegally, for the money to his son from CEFC, while vice President?

I agree with Turley that money paid to a family member, LIKE HIS WIFE Jill, could be a means of paying off Joe for something in return, but a grown son, in business for himself, is not that easy to sell as benefiting Joe Biden.....

Sure, Justice Thomas's wife being paid by a Leonard Leo, who had a case going before the supreme court, could be considered a payoff to Justice Thomas, but being married, Ginny's money is Clarence's money.... Hunter's money is his, not both he and Joe's.... So, as Turley stated, in SOME CASES paying a family member CAN be similar or equivalent to paying another person related.

Even then, you would need a BRIBE, a tit for tat, a government quid pro quo, to be something illegal....

Joe had to do something for the money, in favor of the foreign entity that was against U.S. Policy, to be a bribe....

Forum List

Back