Arizona’s Governor Steps Down. Reason still unknown

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I have no idea why this is happening. Does anyone know the reason? Why wasn't the Democratic SOS or AG taking Hobb's place?

From X

R A W S A L E R T S

@rawsalerts
·
Follow
#BREAKING: At this time Katie Hobbs is no longer the Governor of Arizona. Republican Kimberly Yee the state treasurer is currently the Acting Governor. The reason why is currently unknown at this time

Apparently, Kimberly Yee, the State Treasurer and the only Republican to win a statewide race last year in Arizona, will be temporarily stepping in.

Something serious must be going on in Hobbs's life that she can't be distracted by her duties.

Sex trafficking indictment coming down, maybe?

Apparently, Kimberly Yee, the State Treasurer and the only Republican to win a statewide race last year in Arizona, will be temporarily stepping in.

Something serious must be going on in Hobbs's life that she can't be distracted by her duties.
She was never distracted by her duties. She does not give a shit about AZ. or its citizens.

For like 24 hours. I dont understand why all this is even necessary for that short amount of time.

Katie Hobbs is stepping down temporarily as governor of Arizona this evening, state treasurer Kimberly Yee has revealed.

Yee, a Republican, will serve as acting governor until mid-morning on Friday.

Less than 24 hours….who cares?

Katie Hobbs is stepping down temporarily as governor of Arizona this evening, state treasurer Kimberly Yee has revealed.

Yee, a Republican, will serve as acting governor until mid-morning on Friday.

Less than 24 hours….who cares?
The citizens of AZ. do, you pinhead. They deserve an explanation. These politicians work for us.

I have no idea why this is happening. Does anyone know the reason? Why wasn't the Democratic SOS or AG taking Hobb's place?

From X

R A W S A L E R T S
@rawsalerts
·
Follow
#BREAKING: At this time Katie Hobbs is no longer the Governor of Arizona. Republican Kimberly Yee the state treasurer is currently the Acting Governor. The reason why is currently unknown at this time

For one day?

Forum List

Back