Turkey says no-fly zone needed to protect Aleppo from Assad's forces

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I wonder if someone here could arrange a boxing match between Assad and Davutoglu to see who would come out the winner.

Turkey says no-fly zone needed to protect Aleppo from Assad's forces
Source: Reuters - Fri, 16 Jan 2015 17:35 GMT
Author: Reuters

ISTANBUL, Jan 16 (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said on Friday the Syrian city of Aleppo must be protected from bombardment by President Bashar al-Assad's forces before Turkey would consider stepping up its role in the U.S.-led coalition against Islamic State.

Continue reading at:

Turkey says no-fly zone needed to protect Aleppo from Assad s forces

Looks like the Erdoghani Turks see their hopes dashed. Assad should set up a mosquito repellent in direction of the Davutoglu. That would be a perfect no-fly zone.

Looks like the Erdoghani Turks see their hopes dashed. Assad should set up a mosquito repellent in direction of the Davutoglu. That would be a perfect no-fly zone.

Have you that that perhaps he is attempting to invent a mosquito repellent that will be able to spray your hero and also go all the way to Germany to spray you.

Have you that that perhaps he is attempting to invent a mosquito repellent that will be able to spray your hero and also go all the way to Germany to spray you.
If a terrorist supporting pig opens his mouth, the Sally is not far to support it.

If a terrorist supporting pig opens his mouth, the Sally is not far to support it.

You know that fake zap gun you got as a new toy for Christmas? Why don't you go zap all your foes if it makes you a happy little boy. It's is amusing how a news article is posted, and the little boy comes up with his "mosquito repellent" response.

Assad should impose a no-write zone over your propaganda location.

Perhaps it is time for you to try to act a little more grown up. What with your "stinky" cells response to a thread, your "mosquito repellent" remark in this thread," plus your other childish remarks only shows how juvenile your thinking is.

Perhaps it is time for you to try to act a little more grown up. What with your "stinky" cells response to a thread, your "mosquito repellent" remark in this thread," plus your other childish remarks only shows how juvenile your thinking is.
No, it shows how stupid the topics are.
1. Stinky cells:
How can inmates throw with "missiles" at the personnel? The "missiles" are shit the Islamists have stored in their cells. But that would cause the cells to be stinky.

2. Mosquito repellent:
Isn´t Assad in urgent need of protection from blowflies?

And what if your new idol dislikes Israel?
Turkey s PM Compares Israel s Netanyahu to Paris Terror Attackers - NBC News

Last edited:

1. Stinky cells:
How can inmates throw with "missiles" at the personnel? The "missiles" are shit the Islamists have stored in their cells. But that would cause the cells to be stinky.

2. Mosquito repellent:

I don't think you are sharp enough to realize how very childish you sound at times. Really -- you are a hoot. The Turkish Prime Minister is not very sharp himself. He makes the silliest statements that if you followed some of the articles written by Turkish journalists themselves, you would realize what I have said is true.

1. Stinky cells:

2. Mosquito repellent:

I don't think you are sharp enough to realize how very childish you sound at times. Really -- you are a hoot. The Turkish Prime Minister is not very sharp himself. He makes the silliest statements that if you followed some of the articles written by Turkish journalists themselves, you would realize what I have said is true.
Just because you cannot make jokes while working for the bad guys, I am not going to quit joking now and then.
As for the Davutoglu guy, I don´t question that he said this nonsense. I question that he is the right man for such a charge.

1. Stinky cells:

2. Mosquito repellent:

Just because you cannot make jokes while working for the bad guys, I am not going to quit joking now and then.
As for the Davutoglu guy, I don´t question that he said this nonsense. I question that he is the right man for such a charge.

"Stinky" cells and mosquito repellent is your idea of a joke??? What you should have said instead of "stinky" cells is that it was good that Lebanon was able to bust the terrorist cells in the prison. Lebanon has enough of a problem without having to worry about terrorist cells in its prison.

Forum List

Back