Tulsi!!! Tulsi!!!! I'm thinking a DeSantis Gabbard ticket takes all 50 states in 2024

I'm in MI. Every time a Republican is in office, Michigan gets fucked. They hate manufacturing and unions.

After the signing of the Canada–United States Free Trade Agreement in 1988, the administrations of U.S. president George H. W. Bush, Mexican President Carlos Salinas de Gortari, and Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney agreed to negotiate what became NAFTA.
You have zero personality nor communication skills. The idea that you sell big time advanced German products is refuted by your conduct here.

"Had to" is correct, it wasn't a choice.
I don’t know about that.
I know people who were in the garment business and whose lives were destroyed overnight by imported goods produced by slave labor and slave labor is what it’s all about.

Local and State ... The closer the politician is to the People, the more control the People have.
Other than that do what you can where are with what you have.

And what we have is a slew of local politicos that once get elected trade off self-enrichment instead of working for their locals.
It's called a vacumn in leadership!

Yes you guys would be very happy to see Trump go away. Don't believe me?

Fox News Analyst: Republicans Will Secretly Be 'Glad' If Jan. 6 Panel Damages Trump​

Brit Hume predicted "a great many Republicans would privately be very glad" if the findings made Trump's possible 2024 candidacy "go away."
I've been hoping Trump would go away for the last five years.

And you object to a clean environment, clean air and clean water?
It doesn't have to be one or the other except in this country. Lake Erie was dead by 1960 and before the CWA was even signed responsible management had already cleaned it back up.

Yea he did way too much. For example, I got a stimulus. The first one at least. I was only furloughed 3 days and I make around $100K. Why did I get a stimulus? Why did my retired dad get stimulus money? What changed in his life? Nothing. And why give unemployed people extra money? I was unemployed. It was just as bad for me as it was for all the people who were unemployed because of covid. I had to live on $750 every two weeks why did they get more? That was bullshit!!

I think what Biden tried to do was instead of giving the rich all the money and hope it trickles down, he wanted to give money directly to the people. What he didn't realize is that money would cause inflation and go towards beer and weed.

I love it that interest rates are going up. Even Trump said Obama's economy was fake because he had to keep interest rates down. And then Trump kept it too low too. It's overdue for going up.

I am not looking to buy a home. So I don't care to see interest at zero. Raise it. Maybe we will start getting more interest in our savings accounts. People who don't have debt don't care what interest rates are.
Trump wasn't manipulating interest rates, they reflected the overall health of the economy.

Rates were slowly and steadily increased from 3.75% when he took office to 5.00% just before Covid hit. As the economy contracted they were slowly lowered back to 3.25% by March of 2020.

Last edited:
Good thing he didn't!!

He shined a bright light on our politicized corrupt DOJ, FBI, and intelligence agency cockroaches infesting our Federal kitchen.

For this, you owe him GRATITUDE!!
Great, I'll shake his hand and pat him on the back as he exits the stage.

I didn't take you for being a typical ingrate.
But I digress......
Like every other man walking the earth Trump is just a man, he's not a God and he's not the savior of this nation.

We'd have been much better off if he'd gotten bored halfway through, resigned and turned it all over to Pence who would still be President.

Forum List

Back