Tulsi!!! Tulsi!!!! I'm thinking a DeSantis Gabbard ticket takes all 50 states in 2024

I won't get into debating his spending because we agree.

bump stocks are a JOKE. I have an NFA Trust and it aint for a plastic toy. But you might want to investigate Tulsi a little further on the topic of the 2A.

The rest of your post is just noise IMO. Trumps record on the economy stands for itself.

Trump record on the economy, is based solely off the policies from the previous president. It takes almost two years for a new presidents, new policies to start showing up in the economy after they've taken office and started implementing those new policies. If the old policies aren't changed (and many weren't), then it takes even longer.

Fact: The interest rates where higher when Trump left office, than when Obama left office. The oil bust cycle started before the Trump/Biden election. In fact, US lay offs in the oil industry started as early as May of that election year. And record numbers followed prior to the election.

In all honestly, Biden made things worse with his little war against big oil. But the oil bust cycle was coming, regardless of who the president was. In April of 2020, Trump struck a deal with the Saudi's, to lower oil production. And they did. US oil companies did also. <<<The actual start of the bust cycle.

Fair enough. I just like to know more about someone before I even "pretend" support them on the internet. Her stance on the 2A is an absolute joke, unless of course she has "evolved" because she's looking for votes!!!!

What I support about Tulsi:

She helped expose the DNC nomination rigging in favor of Hitlery. She went up against the woke democrats since leaving office. She knocked Kamaltoe out of the elections. And now, she's told the DNC to go pound sand.
She's a vet who was in medical units who helped our soldiers in the middle east. She went to Syria and talked to it's leaders about what is happening there, face to face. She also talked face to face with Trump, when he was president. She's not afraid of the backlash that comes with speaking to enemies, adversaries or anyone else. For the simple fact that she knows there's too many lies about everything and everyone, in DC. And wants to ask her own questions and get her own facts. That stems from the lies we were all told about the reasons for going to war in Iraq.

And she co-sponsored the Audit the fed bill (repeating myself).

My reasons for supporting her end there. When I get more information, my support will likely change, if I find a reason for it to change.

The only actual "conservative" that has a chance of running (atm) is DeSantis. Trump's spending record alone, knocks him out of the "conservative" column.
That is, if we're talking about actual conservatism. If it's just the "all republicans are conservative" propaganda your talking about.

I don't really consider Gabbard as a fiscal conservative. But she did co sponsor the "audit the Fed bill." So that at least puts her closer to the conservative column than Trump. She could still be miles away from being a conservative. But still closer than Trump.
I voted for Trump and was pleased to see that he at least tried to keep his promises to the conservative votets that elected him

That hasnt changed for me

You’ll need to source that premise indeependent. Reportedly Gabbard supported Obama‘s Dreamers bill and children born here for citizenship. I googled your words but couldn’t find anything like that, perhaps you can direct me?
Watch her interviews.
I watch everyone’s interviews.

nonsense. I wont even get into this debate because its complete horse shit.

It's not horseshit. No presidents new policies are going to show up in our world for a long time after they're implemented.
Proof: When Biden took office, the deal Trump made with the Saudi's (oil production reduction), didn't show up at the pump until after the election. When you reduce oil production, after flooding the market (like they were doing) it took months to use up all those they had stored. This is when the supply ran out and the prices started climbing.
Refineries in the US were shutting down long before the election, because they were not needed, since US oil companies also reduced their production.

And that's just the oil part of our economy, dealing with an actual product. Money on the otherhand, when it comes to policy, takes even longer. The trillions that Biden & Pelosi is getting from the fed now, is going to show up probably a year or so after the midterms. With the GOP in the majority for the next two years, by the time the 2024 election rolls around, the economy is likely to start getting worse. Which is going to make it harder for the GOP to keep the majority in that election.

Biden's stupid Russian oil ban is what is just now causing fuel prices to go back up. Note: It could've allowed for some immediate relief at the pump, had he not implemented it. But it wouldn't have accounted for more than say $.25 cents per gallon, months ago.

I voted for Trump and was pleased to see that he at least tried to keep his promises to the conservative votets that elected him

That hasnt changed for me

I would've liked to see what a Trump presidency, with a GOP majority consisted of, without all the stupid democrat witch hunts. Where Trump got a lot of support from the R & D's. I'm almost positive things would've been much better.

But the democrats are retarded, evil and authoritarian. They would've done the same thing to Jesus.
But, that doesn't dismiss the fact that Trump signed all but one spending bill when he was president. Making him just as responsible for the spending as Pelosi. And all the Fed borrowing.

Veto the bill. If the veto gets overridden, then it's all on the congress and not the president.

Im a Trump supporter and would GLADLY vote for DeSantis as well. Both would do a great job (Trump already proved he can) but I would RATHER Trump win just because of the leftist meltdown that would follow. It would be golden.

If Desantis ran and won, he would register a number on the Richter scale close to Trump's.

Watch her interviews.
I watch everyone’s interviews.
Did you catch early last week on Gabbard’s Twitter account showing her marksmanship? Preceding her official separation from the Democrat party by about a week the timing is interesting. It was a three gun contest and one of the guns just happened to be an A.R. 15.

Gabbard stated (footage below) that she’s more about 2nd amendment rights due to her experience of being threatened by some nut job that he’d cut her head off and finding out how restrictive gun laws (in Hawaii in her case) can leave a person to be an easy target.

Last edited:
Did you catch early last week on Gabbard’s Twitter account showing her marksmanship? Preceding her official separation from the Democrat party by about a week the timing is interesting. It was a three gun contest and one of the guns just happened to be an A.R. 15.

Gabbard stated (footage below) that she’s more about 2nd amendment rights due to her experience of being threatened by some nut job that he’d cut her head off and finding out how restrictive gun laws (in Hawaii in her case) can leave a person to be an easy target.

You want marksmanship?
Check out Kari Lake; she's making Hobbs look like a retard.

You want marksmanship?
Check out Kari Lake; she's making Hobbs look like a retard.
From what I just read, it sounds like Hobbs is doing a good job of that on her own, choosing to drop out of a scheduled debate canceling at the last minute.

The horse owner who kept scratching his great racehorse when Seabiscuit’s owner kept trying to race him didn’t look good either. His posturing was similar in tone to Hobbs claim that she doesn’t want to debate a “conspiracy theorist”. Lake should win just based on optics and AZ is a hotbed.

Forum List

Back