Tulsi!!! Tulsi!!!! I'm thinking a DeSantis Gabbard ticket takes all 50 states in 2024

I think DeSantis running with a turtle would win.
No one I know of would win against hin.
Biden beats them both in the polls:

People don't want stunt politics... Biden is boring, people want boring... They have enough of incompetent chest beating...

DeSantis has just hurt Florida:
  • Undermined the largest employer in the state for political reasons
  • Had one of the worst responses COVID (even lied about death rate)
  • Failed to adhere to the wishes of the people on Felon Voting

The Trump supporters are going to turn on DeSantis if he runs in 2024 against Trump.
Im a Trump supporter and would GLADLY vote for DeSantis as well. Both would do a great job (Trump already proved he can) but I would RATHER Trump win just because of the leftist meltdown that would follow. It would be golden.

Biden beats them both in the polls:

People don't want stunt politics... Biden is boring, people want boring... They have enough of incompetent chest beating...

DeSantis has just hurt Florida:
  • Undermined the largest employer in the state for political reasons
  • Had one of the worst responses COVID (even lied about death rate)
  • Failed to adhere to the wishes of the people on Felon Voting

Disney went woke and hurt themselves.
Covid numbers have always been a farce
No one cares about felons voting. Or felons, for that matter.

Im a Trump supporter and would GLADLY vote for DeSantis as well.

Having to pick a man with an actual record of vetoing un needed spending, defending the country and supporting the 2A or Trump (who did the opposite), most Trump supporters would still vote for Trump. They're loyalist. It's what loyalist do. They overlook the obvious, just so they can continue supporting who they're loyal to.

I'm not saying that you'd do the same. But those folks in the Trump cult, don't care how bad Trumps actual record is. They miss his mean tweets and democrat bashing.

I'm not saying that you'd do the same. But those folks in the Trump cult, don't care how bad Trumps actual record is. They miss his mean tweets and democrat bashing.
We differ in our definition of "record" I suppose. Thats ok.

I’m reacting to the post that she might make a good choice for VP

You are correct sir. I think she would make a good VP too. I'll give her a pass on her first two years of voting in DC. Learning the ropes and trying not to make waves. But I get the idea she figured out the way DC is ran, and then started distancing herself from what she thought was wrong. The democrats themselves.

Justin Amash did the same thing with the GOP. Had THE most (fiscally and constitutionally) conservative voting record in DC at the time, and was thrown under the bus because he wouldn't bow at the thrown of Trump.

You are correct sir. I think she would make a good VP too. I'll give her a pass on her first two years of voting in DC. Learning the ropes and trying not to make waves. But I get the idea she figured out the way DC is ran, and then started distancing herself from what she thought was wrong. The democrats themselves.

Justin Amash did the same thing with the GOP. Had THE most (fiscally and constitutionally) conservative voting record in DC at the time, and was thrown under the bus because he wouldn't bow at the thrown of Trump.
I doubt that I would ever vote for Gabbert

But if she is running on the coattails of Trump or DeSantos for VP she does not have to stand on her own two feet in a republican primary

Till then I continue to think we have more qualified true republican conservatives to lead us than resorting to a recycled democrat

We differ in our definition of "record" I suppose. Thats ok.

Trumps record:

Only vetoed one spending bill. His reasoning was that it didn't spend enough.
Spent only $2 trillion less in 4 years, than Obama spent in 8 years.
Banned bump stocks. Not a HUGE infringement on the 2A, but still an infringement.
His trade deals with Mexico and China didn't accomplish anything. Although to hear Trump on the issue, were the greatest trade deals ever, and were going to bring thousands of jobs back. Which did happen for the following reasons (that Trump didn't even address)
The value of the USD is over inflated. This is why so many jobs have left the country. This is why $10hr is now a lousy wage. Thanks to Biden, and all of Biden's Fed borrowing, $15hr will soon be a lousy wage.
From Carter to Kennedy, presidents have borrowed way too much from the fed, dumped it into our economy, which devalued the existing currency. So it took more to buy the same.
THIS is one of the big reasons for our economic down turns and recessions.

very telling. you condemn Trump on the 2A but think she would make a good VP?

how very strange.

I don't know what Tulsi's idea of the 2A is. So I'm not supporting it. A VP has almost no legislative power, except to negotiate and vote in case of a tie.

My idea of the 2A, is I could pass any background check or mental evaluation. Bring it on. I'll brag about it like I brag about my CC/OC permit.

Trumps actual statement. "Take the guns first. Due process later."

I don't know what Tulsi's idea of the 2A is. So I'm not supporting it. A VP has almost no legislative power, except to negotiate and vote in case of a tie.
seems to me that someone who condemned Trump for his 2A actions would want to know the feelings on the 2A of someone they support, who could potentially become POTUS if they became VP.

Trumps actual statement. "Take the guns first. Due process later."

again, seems you would want to investigate the woman you support a little more vigorously before giving that support.

It's called watching her...she always says she wants every trespasser in the US to have a path to US citizenship and that's one step away from the Bleeding Heart notion of open borders.
You’ll need to source that premise indeependent. Reportedly Gabbard supported Obama‘s Dreamers bill and children born here for citizenship. I googled your words but couldn’t find anything like that, perhaps you can direct me?

I doubt that I would ever vote for Gabbert

But if she is running on the coattails of Trump or DeSantos for VP she does not have to stand on her own two feet in a republican primary

Till then I continue to think we have more qualified true republican conservatives to lead us than resorting to a recycled democrat

The only actual "conservative" that has a chance of running (atm) is DeSantis. Trump's spending record alone, knocks him out of the "conservative" column.
That is, if we're talking about actual conservatism. If it's just the "all republicans are conservative" propaganda your talking about.

I don't really consider Gabbard as a fiscal conservative. But she did co sponsor the "audit the Fed bill." So that at least puts her closer to the conservative column than Trump. She could still be miles away from being a conservative. But still closer than Trump.

Trumps record:

Only vetoed one spending bill. His reasoning was that it didn't spend enough.
Spent only $2 trillion less in 4 years, than Obama spent in 8 years.
Banned bump stocks. Not a HUGE infringement on the 2A, but still an infringement.
His trade deals with Mexico and China didn't accomplish anything. Although to hear Trump on the issue, were the greatest trade deals ever, and were going to bring thousands of jobs back. Which did happen for the following reasons (that Trump didn't even address)
The value of the USD is over inflated. This is why so many jobs have left the country. This is why $10hr is now a lousy wage. Thanks to Biden, and all of Biden's Fed borrowing, $15hr will soon be a lousy wage.
From Carter to Kennedy, presidents have borrowed way too much from the fed, dumped it into our economy, which devalued the existing currency. So it took more to buy the same.
THIS is one of the big reasons for our economic down turns and recessions.
I won't get into debating his spending because we agree.

bump stocks are a JOKE. I have an NFA Trust and it aint for a plastic toy. But you might want to investigate Tulsi a little further on the topic of the 2A.

The rest of your post is just noise IMO. Trumps record on the economy stands for itself.

seems to me that someone who condemned Trump for his 2A actions would want to know the feelings on the 2A of someone they support, who could potentially become POTUS if they became VP.

again, seems you would want to investigate the woman you support a little more vigorously before giving that support.

My support ends with posting about her on the internet. When it comes to actually casting a vote for her, it will be AFTER a lot of research on her voting record, what she's done and what she actually believes.

USMB isn't the voting booth.

My support ends with posting about her on the internet. When it comes to actually casting a vote for her, it will be AFTER a lot of research on her voting record, what she's done and what she actually believes.

USMB isn't the voting booth.
Fair enough. I just like to know more about someone before I even "pretend" support them on the internet. Her stance on the 2A is an absolute joke, unless of course she has "evolved" because she's looking for votes!!!!

Forum List

Back