Remember when Tulsi Gabbard destroyed kamala harris in a debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

The left on this site never really let us know how they feel about Gabbard. Right?

We do know how the democrats they vote for treated her.

A big gigantic enemy to their little plans that truly relies on identity politics.

Tulsi Gabbard, simply not woke enough, which makes her a true threat to their narrative.

Hence, the democrat party hates her. Despite her destroying harris.

The left on this site never really let us know how they feel about Gabbard. Right?

A big gigantic enemy to their little plans that truly relies on identity politics.

Tulsi Gabbard, simply not woke enough, which makes her a true threat to their narrative.

Thanks for sharing that clip on the forum. I missed that part of the Democrat primary. Gabbard told facts that were not considered to be politically correct. What they need to include to highlight political statements made during debates is a small sized AI, one of the dog emulations would be good, “running out” with a sign that reads either: “100% true!” Or, “100% false”! Just adding that feature alone with drawl record crowds to those typically, boring debates! I’m only half kidding here. We humans like entertainment and that would provide all kinds of laughs lol

Taking an online political test or four, a lot of my views matched with Tulsi Gabbard‘s. I can’t remember the exact percentage but something around 80%.

BTW, I enjoy reading your posts as you have a great way of wrapping it all up and identifying the basics of political arguments.

Yes

In fact, it's been covered here several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back