Tulsi Gabbard will introduce a bill to protect our constitutional rights and freedoms.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
This wasn't the headline in our (so-called) liberal media today ?

Unfortunately Congress just passed a bill allowing continuation of intel/law enforcement agencies to infringe on your civil liberties. Patriot Act & Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) needed real reforms to prevent these constitutional abuses. Congress failed to do this. The American people deserve robust debate and discussion in order to craft new laws that provide us with necessary national security tools that respect our constitutional rights and freedoms. I’ll be introducing legislation that will do just that.

We need to repeal the Patriot Act

It was supposed to be a short term measure

This wasn't the headline in our (so-called) liberal media today ?

Unfortunately Congress just passed a bill allowing continuation of intel/law enforcement agencies to infringe on your civil liberties. Patriot Act & Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) needed real reforms to prevent these constitutional abuses. Congress failed to do this. The American people deserve robust debate and discussion in order to craft new laws that provide us with necessary national security tools that respect our constitutional rights and freedoms. I’ll be introducing legislation that will do just that.

I REALLY like Tulsi. She's the ONLY Dem candidate that appears to be sane. If I WERE a Dem she would have my vote for president.

Forum List

Back