Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

How much cheating is there in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington? They vote completely by mail.

Want to know where there was cheating? North Carolina.
Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Colorado mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox, and be sure to mail it back or drop it in a drop-box before Election Day! You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. Colorado offers early voting.

They mail ballots to REGISTERED VOTERS. Meaning you asked to vote. You were ALREADY VETTED.

Trump said that mail in voting was unsafe.
Trump said that what the democrats are asking for is unsafe. You do understand what the DNC has been asking for ... Right?

Trump said mail in voting is unsafe.

He has tweeted a number of false claims about what states are doing, including saying it was illegal for the secretary of state of Michigan to mail all registered voters in that state ballot request forms, and misrepresenting California's decision to mail all registered voters ballots.

Why Is Voting By Mail (Suddenly) Controversial? Here's What You Need To Know

You have already noted it is not unsafe.

How much cheating is there in Colorado, Hawaii, Oregon, Utah and Washington? They vote completely by mail.

Election day is Tuesday, November 3, 2020. Colorado mails a ballot to every registered voter a few weeks before the election. Keep an eye on the mailbox, and be sure to mail it back or drop it in a drop-box before Election Day! You can also vote in person if you prefer to do so. Colorado offers early voting.

They mail ballots to REGISTERED VOTERS. Meaning you asked to vote. You were ALREADY VETTED.
How do you know they are not dead, convicted o a felony or someone else?

You don't. But at least they were actually vetted.

Let Trump know that.

Trump said that what the democrats are asking for is unsafe. You do understand what the DNC has been asking for ... Right?

He has tweeted a number of false claims about what states are doing, including saying it was illegal for the secretary of state of Michigan to mail all registered voters in that state ballot request forms, and misrepresenting California's decision to mail all registered voters ballots.

I've noted that it's easier to cheat a system where you don't request the ballot itself.

Let Trump know that.
You are starting to feel like a two year old.

It's easier to cheat an election if you willy nilly throw out ballots. ESPECIALLY if I, or anyone else, can't confirm my own vote. I've posted this a couple times on this forum... I'll do it again... Please watch:

I've noted that it's easier to cheat a system where you don't request the ballot itself.

Fine but that isn't what I'm discussing.

Let Trump know that.

It's easier to cheat an election if you willy nilly throw out ballots. ESPECIALLY if I, or anyone else, can't confirm my own vote. I've posted this a couple times on this forum... I'll do it again... Please watch:

Trump condemned voting that you admitted was secure. That you wish to avoid that is understandable.

Let Trump know that.

Trump condemned voting that you admitted was secure. That you wish to avoid that is understandable.
I didn't admit it was secure. I admitted that at least they are vetted. Something that the DNC is trying to make take even longer with even less restrictions than what is currently in place.

That you wish to avoid that is understandable. o.0

Let Trump know that.

I didn't admit it was secure. I admitted that at least they are vetted. Something that the DNC is trying to make take even longer with even less restrictions than what is currently in place.

That you wish to avoid that is understandable. o.0

No one has been able to show where it doesn't work either.

The DNC is trying to make rules NOW, that make it impossible to get the counts done before the election. The counting will be NOWHERE near done by the election if this crap goes through.

They know it won't work... Please... by all means... Come back and point and laugh at this post if what I say doesn't come true.

The DNC is trying to make rules NOW, that make it impossible to get the counts done before the election. The counting will be NOWHERE near done by the election if this crap goes through.

They know it won't work... Please... by all means... Come back and point and laugh at this post if what I say doesn't come true.

There is NOT going to be any new forms of voting this year. It's all little more than another attempt at dividing people. (by both sides)

There is NOT going to be any new forms of voting this year. It's all little more than another attempt at dividing people. (by both sides)
I did NOT say there were going to be any new forms of voting.

I did NOT say there were going to be any new forms of voting.

This is what you said......"The DNC is trying to make rules NOW".

Nothing is going to change in how we vote this election.

So vetting the registered voter prevents someone else submitting the ballot?

You either cannot read or cannot think logically.

So vetting the registered voter prevents someone else submitting the ballot?
No.

You either cannot read or cannot think logically.
I did a horrible job of what I was trying to convey. It happens sometimes.

As noted, that already happens in some states and there is no indication of any more fraud than in any other type of voting we do.
As noted it makes sense in some of these places. But it's never been tried on this scale, and WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IT WON'T WORK IN TIME. And the DNC is asking for things to MAKE IT EVEN LONGER.

Again... PLEASE come back to this post and point and laugh at me if I'm wrong.

As noted, that already happens in some states and there is no indication of any more fraud than in any other type of voting we do.
As noted it makes sense in some of these places. But it's never been tried on this scale, and WE ALREADY KNOW THAT IT WON'T WORK IN TIME. And the DNC is asking for things to MAKE IT EVEN LONGER.

Again... PLEASE come back to this post and point and laugh at me if I'm wrong.

You are already wrong. It is being done in some places and it will expand from there.

Forum List

Back