Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

My life will not change one iota. Yours?

You mean, will I stop being embarrassed by a racist clown in the white house. yes, that would greatly improve all out lives.
You didn’t answer my question and you don’t speak for me. You need professional help. You’re the biggest clown on this board with Faun running a close 2nd. Grow up. You’re a 60 yr old man who acts like he is 6.

Those who understand we have wasted trillions of dollars on useless wars?

Yes, we need to totally roll over for every third world country... No, really.
That's what tactical nukes are for

This is why the rest of the world is turning against us.
LMaO....they aren’t but in your empty head you believe that. Pretty sure India, Israel and the UK have not turned against us. Same for Japan and South Korea.

LMaO....they aren’t but in your empty head you believe that. Pretty sure India, Israel and the UK have not turned against us. Same for Japan and South Korea.

Yes they are. Israel may be the only exception because they still want us to fight their wars for them.

No need to fear third world countries Joe. They are no threat to the American people, but the big corporations like to take advantage of them. So, our wonderfully corrupt government does the bidding of those big corporations, by threatening and invading them.

Yes they are. Israel may be the only exception because they still want us to fight their wars for them.
LMAO....what wars are we fighting for them? Dude, you're a crazy man.

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

This is how they treat probably the best candidate they had.............LOL

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.
Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.
Stop thinking with your penis. If she looked like Lizzy Warren, no one would give her the time of day!

No, not even close.

Gabbard Condemns Obama's ISIS Strategy, Again

She was absolutely correct. We accomplished nothing with Obama's wasteful wars.
Gah! I just read the other day that the U.S. is still backing the SDF..and that's fail.

IF there's any good side in that whole deal, it's Assad's own army.
Better to back Assad than ISIS
Bottom line: Assad's army kills ISIS and rescues civilians.

Bottom line is Assad gasses his own people.

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.
Yeah... She at least had a chance to get my vote. Elected Democrats don't run their own party. I don't know who does... But... Ya'll gotta start putting up serious contenders for the middle.
Stop thinking with your penis. If she looked like Lizzy Warren, no one would give her the time of day!

No, not even close.

Gabbard Condemns Obama's ISIS Strategy, Again

She was absolutely correct. We accomplished nothing with Obama's wasteful wars.
Gah! I just read the other day that the U.S. is still backing the SDF..and that's fail.

IF there's any good side in that whole deal, it's Assad's own army.
Better to back Assad than ISIS
Bottom line: Assad's army kills ISIS and rescues civilians.

Bottom line is Assad gasses his own people.

We always claim this despite the fact that those we condemn for killing others we end up killing also when we get involved.

You think the RNC will snub Romney?
No...............Romney is RINO to the core...............The Tea Party managed to take a few out................here in Alabama we didn't let Sessions back in.....................some try to get rid of the establishment still................not enough though.

So he didn't toe the tard herd line and he is out. ROTFLMFAO!!!!

MAGA!!!!

Romney's cronies in the RNC snubbed Ron Paul and Rick Santorum in '12, so the precedent has been set....A taste of his own medicine for completely misrepresenting himself to the voters of Utah would be very apropos.

Just pointing out how RethugiKKKons eat their own.
I voted Maga last time.............will do so again.............even had Tulsi been the candidate............this is about the hypocrites of the left and nothing more.................

She went against them.........and they shunned her for it.........which is the point.............and it doesn't hurt that she's hot.

Noticed how you conveiniently left off how RethugiKKKons eat their own.

That is MAGA!!!
Another lame ass ..........fitting symbol of the DNC ......attempt to shift the narrative to your social Warrior victim narrative.

Sorry............we don't buy lemons here.........try to sell that car somewhere else.

Way to keep delecting. It shows that you are the lemon.
This thread shows why your side will lose..............Tulsi might have won it...........but she wouldn't march lock and step with you........You fucked up.........and now you will pay for it in November.......

Should be fun watching the river of tears.

Romney wouldn't lockstep and now he will be shunned. Tulsi wasn't winning anything, she barely got 1% of the vote.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
You underestimate the anti establishment in this country..............well done............you chose POORLY............

I didn't choose either iI have done well, you not so much. You chose tRump!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
And you will lose again...........because your elitist club of career politicians chose POORLY.......why they are desperate to get the mail in vote................

You fucked up.

Why are you so desperate to stop mail in voting? tRump is voting mail in but YOUR ELITIST is against you voting the same way.

It doesn't get more MAGA than that!!!
We aren't pussies in this state.............and we don't vote for them or quid pro quo hair sniffers..............we will vote.........in person as always.......

The only ones whining like bitches is the DNC ............your side always whines and bitches when you don't get your way........brain washed emotional idiots from LSD hippie parents...............perhaps one day there will be a cure for you.

So why is your pussy president voting by mail along with all his family and most of his cabinet and staff? Tell puss puss to man up, put his strap on on and go vote in person.
Awe........triggered much.........get off your ass and go vote in person or STFU..............tired of hearing whining noises from your side as your protesters burn the country to the ground.

All for power and control................you don't care about covid for riots.............hypocrisy on steroids.

I travel all over the country for work. Have been voting Absentee since 2006.

MAGA!!
Oh ya and tell your lil snowflake pussy president to go vote in person if you insist on me doing it. HYPOCRITE much lil snowflake.
And you fill out the verification forms.......with proof......not the same as a whole state doing so............

When I was in the military and overseas..........it was nearly impossible to get the forms.........mail didn't come often........so much of the time we didn't get to vote..............

So spare me your outrage........I really don't give a shit........

Everyone knows this is a scam........and everyone knows the left will try to cheat their asses off with it............get off your asses and go to vote............or oh well.

Just imagine you are going to loot and burn............everyone knows if it's looting and burning you can't get covid...........derp.

ROTFLMFAO, tRump has filled your head with bullshit.

MAGA!!!
Maga...........yea .......Maga.........so I was in the South China Sea and couldn't get mail in voter registration and that is filled with BS

Cool story bro.............and a failed troll post.

Get off your ass and go vote in person........if not........ I don't give a damn...........

Tell ewe what tell your feckless pussy of a president to put his strap on on and go vote in person and I will come back from wherever I may be working and do the same.

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!
Is everyone in your state out of state working...............this whole issue is about everyone to vote by mail.....not just you dumb ass.

Now carry your ass home..........doubt you even work at all...........you are after all from the DNC ass party......

No...............Romney is RINO to the core...............The Tea Party managed to take a few out................here in Alabama we didn't let Sessions back in.....................some try to get rid of the establishment still................not enough though.

MAGA!!!!

Romney's cronies in the RNC snubbed Ron Paul and Rick Santorum in '12, so the precedent has been set....A taste of his own medicine for completely misrepresenting himself to the voters of Utah would be very apropos.

I voted Maga last time.............will do so again.............even had Tulsi been the candidate............this is about the hypocrites of the left and nothing more.................

She went against them.........and they shunned her for it.........which is the point.............and it doesn't hurt that she's hot.

That is MAGA!!!
Another lame ass ..........fitting symbol of the DNC ......attempt to shift the narrative to your social Warrior victim narrative.

Sorry............we don't buy lemons here.........try to sell that car somewhere else.

This thread shows why your side will lose..............Tulsi might have won it...........but she wouldn't march lock and step with you........You fucked up.........and now you will pay for it in November.......

Romney wouldn't lockstep and now he will be shunned. Tulsi wasn't winning anything, she barely got 1% of the vote.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
You underestimate the anti establishment in this country..............well done............you chose POORLY............

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA
And you will lose again...........because your elitist club of career politicians chose POORLY.......why they are desperate to get the mail in vote................

You fucked up.

Why are you so desperate to stop mail in voting? tRump is voting mail in but YOUR ELITIST is against you voting the same way.

We aren't pussies in this state.............and we don't vote for them or quid pro quo hair sniffers..............we will vote.........in person as always.......

The only ones whining like bitches is the DNC ............your side always whines and bitches when you don't get your way........brain washed emotional idiots from LSD hippie parents...............perhaps one day there will be a cure for you.

So why is your pussy president voting by mail along with all his family and most of his cabinet and staff? Tell puss puss to man up, put his strap on on and go vote in person.
Awe........triggered much.........get off your ass and go vote in person or STFU..............tired of hearing whining noises from your side as your protesters burn the country to the ground.

All for power and control................you don't care about covid for riots.............hypocrisy on steroids.

MAGA!!
Oh ya and tell your lil snowflake pussy president to go vote in person if you insist on me doing it. HYPOCRITE much lil snowflake.
And you fill out the verification forms.......with proof......not the same as a whole state doing so............

When I was in the military and overseas..........it was nearly impossible to get the forms.........mail didn't come often........so much of the time we didn't get to vote..............

Everyone knows this is a scam........and everyone knows the left will try to cheat their asses off with it............get off your asses and go to vote............or oh well.

Just imagine you are going to loot and burn............everyone knows if it's looting and burning you can't get covid...........derp.

MAGA!!!
Maga...........yea .......Maga.........so I was in the South China Sea and couldn't get mail in voter registration and that is filled with BS

Get off your ass and go vote in person........if not........ I don't give a damn...........

Tell ewe what tell your feckless pussy of a president to put his strap on on and go vote in person and I will come back from wherever I may be working and do the same.

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!
Is everyone in your state out of state working...............this whole issue is about everyone to vote by mail.....not just you dumb ass.

Now carry your ass home..........doubt you even work at all...........you are after all from the DNC ass party......

Oh poor lil snowflake, tell your pussy president to vote in person and I will get home to do the same.

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Oh poor lil snowflake, tell your pussy president to vote in person and I will get home to do the same.
I could care less WTF you do.............your side isn't on the road.......doubt you are either......grow the fuck up......betcha your state packs the Walmart like every place else.............but they are afraid of covid to vote.

Cool Story.............complete FICTION.

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

I could care less WTF you do.............your side isn't on the road.......doubt you are either......grow the fuck up......betcha your state packs the Walmart like every place else.............but they are afraid of covid to vote.

My state is red state Ohio. I work probably 8 months of the year on the road. Do ewe think ewe can get your pussy president to butch up and vote in person?

Sorry, I forgot ewe don't think!

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

My state is red state Ohio. I work probably 8 months of the year on the road. Do ewe think ewe can get your pussy president to butch up and vote in person?

Go cry to your momma..........Now tell me how the whole state of Ohio is working on the road too...........which is what this voter shit is about

You aren't RED........you are a liberal wanker.

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Go cry to your momma..........Now tell me how the whole state of Ohio is working on the road too...........which is what this voter shit is about

I said the state is Dewey Dumbfuck, and where did I say the whole state was on the road. Ewe tard herders are really an unhinged bunch of loons aren't ewe.

Is that pussy president of yours butching up yet to go vote in person?

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

I said the state is Dewey Dumbfuck, and where did I say the whole state was on the road. Ewe tard herders are really an unhinged bunch of loons aren't ewe.

Ok........I'm done with you........you are a sock puppet of one I already ignore............bye

MAGA!!!!

That is MAGA!!!

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

You fucked up.

MAGA!!

MAGA!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

Ok........I'm done with you........you are a sock puppet of one I already ignore............bye

ROTFLMFAO, run and hide like your pussy president!!!

MAGA MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!

There is no difference don't let tRump keep filling your head with even more bullshit.
A waste of my time. Got it.

Always remember... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

Only because you are stupid. You don't just look stupid, you wear it with honor!!!!
Always remember... Nobody can make you look stupid. You have to do it.

I don't, your posts remind me of how stupid you are EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

If it's OK for the president to vote by mail it's OK for anyone that wants to vote by mail.

Forum List

Back