Tulsi Gabbard snubbed by the DNC at the convention

You are already wrong. It is being done in some places and it will expand from there.
Sure... Doing it in California or New York is the same as doing it in Colorado. Absolutely. No difference there. [/sarcasm]

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

This is how they treat probably the best candidate they had.............LOL

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.

You think the RNC will snub Romney?
I already have.

You are already wrong. It is being done in some places and it will expand from there.
Sure... Doing it in California or New York is the same as doing it in Colorado. Absolutely. No difference there. [/sarcasm]

You cant and aren't going to win this one.

Colorado
Co-Responder Programs

New York
Counselors will join NYPD to combat mental health crisis
If you can't see what's coming... No... I can't win this one. It's not possible. I do hope you learn from it after the fact. That way it's not completely pointless.

Yes.............she refused to toe the line and march in lock step with the DNC.........which is why they didn't give her the time of day.

Now their true colors come out..............they eat their own...........OBEY or be snubbed..........or run over by a greyhound bus.

This is how they treat probably the best candidate they had.............LOL

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) confirmed Thursday night, just before the last night of the Democratic National Convention, that she was completely snubbed by the party, despite being a Democrat presidential candidate and receiving delegates.

You think the RNC will snub Romney?
I already have.

And nobody cared!!

I don't trust Tulsi Gabbard i think she's as much of a radical leftist as any other Communist Democrat.:smoke: I remember seeing her awhile ago on Fox News and she ducked questions about her opinions on abortion and other policy things. :icon_rolleyes:
Here policy is to the left.......I know that....wouldn't vote for it....................but she wasn't the establishment..........and wouldn't toe the line.................because of that...........they threw here out JUST LIKE they threw out the Blue Dogs with Obamacare...........they sacrifice their own...............

The machine attacked this woman...............which means to me she wasn't with them............
You can't ever have thoughts independent of the party if you're a democrat. That is probably the dems biggest blind spot. They will never actually solve anything. When all you have is a bandaid, everything looks like it's bleeding. They don't know how to prevent the wounds from happening. This also leads to unintended consequences.

Forum List

Back