Tulsa Police Officer Acquitted: Notice Inflammatory Headline

We be rioting tonight!

These people are a plague in the land. Even the cops are afraid to deal with them knowing the shitstorm that'll come down on them.

They be not rioting with Jefferson Davis Beauregard Sessions the Thoid in power at Justice Department.

Amazing the hatred and racism the whites show today as shown in the posts above. Hatred is so easily learned by white conservatives in America who then hypocritically claim they love unborn children and prayer. Evil dwells in their hearts and gives meaning to their empty existence. Hate so much dominates their being.

"The fanatic is not really a stickler to principle. He embraces a cause not primarily because of its justness or holiness but because of his desperate need for something to hold onto." Eric Hoffer

"Mass movements can rise and spread without belief in a God, but never without belief in a devil. Usually the strength of a mass movement is proportionate to the vividness and tangibility of its devil. Like an ideal deity, an ideal devil is omnipotent and omnipresent." Eric Hoffer

Amazon.com: Becoming Evil: How Ordinary People Commit Genocide and Mass Killing (9780195189490): James Waller: Books

"On August 19, 1934, 95% of the Germans who were registered to vote went to the polls and 90% (38 million) of adult German citizens voted to give Adolf Hitler complete and total authority to rule Germany as he saw fit. Only 4.25 million Germans voted against this transfer of power to a totalitarian regime." William Shirer 'The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich'

She wasn't physically able to handle a man high on PCP.

Crazy people and PCP people are unbelievably strong.

It looks like the BLM agitators are already in place in Tulsa.

It's funny how it says in the article "50 protesters".

That's exactly how many people fit on 1 bus, coincidence?

I'm betting there will not be riots in Tulsa.

Last edited:
Uhm....excuse me----they expected the cop to HANDLE a grown man who was
high on PCP--------a little personal anecdote----long ago----I was asked to examine
someone in the "padded room". I am not a psychiatrist. I, carefully, recorded what I saw and was baffled (also very frightened---locked in there with this NUT)----
I called the head of psychiatry and described the "clinical manifestation"-----and the
man said "OH---THAT's PCP" PCP persons are OUT OF CONTROL. They are not just "high" -----they are NUTS-----

It is sad that there are not enough people and protocols and methods to
subdue every NUT that presents itself to the cops-------but it is outrageous to
expect cops to put their lives on the line

high on PCP--------a little personal anecdote----long ago----I was asked to examine
someone in the "padded room". I am not a psychiatrist. I, carefully, recorded what I saw and was baffled (also very frightened---locked in there with this NUT)----
I called the head of psychiatry and described the "clinical manifestation"-----and the
man said "OH---THAT's PCP" PCP persons are OUT OF CONTROL. They are not just "high" -----they are NUTS-----
So instead of me referring to them as dimocrats I should just go with the PCP party pukes? OK, that makes sense.

So instead of me referring to them as dimocrats I should just go with the PCP party pukes? OK, that makes sense.

PCP persons do not just manifest as dimwitted------they manifest as
floridly psychotic

Glad she was acquitted! No reason for another cops life to be ruined because of a savage animal who should have NEVER been out of prison anyways!

Forum List

Back