Tucker: We've just moved one step closer to tyranny

Progs are calling people terrorists and arresting people for the claim over politics and not reality. They are using all of those centrally located agencies we have established in our march to tyranny. Let the word Domestic Terrorists roll off your tongue. A dangerous game being normalized, and the Republicans are good followers. Their voters can be quiet also when Prog voters are arrested and charged with Domestic Terrorism infractions. You won't be giddy then. And it will be the law of the land. The Shadow on the Land that is getting darker.
Well, I'll let you tell me the difference between the Mullahs radicalizing folks into committing violence and Tucker radicalizing folks into committing violence.

The rhetoric is the same; "your life is changing and you need to stop the agents of change".

Right wingers think equally crazy shit of left wingers, like you. You see how much you crazy fools of the duopoly are alike?
Uh no.

RIght wing loons have guns and shoot folks at a much higher rate than the odd left wing nutjob. I do admit the left wing has it's share of crazy assed folks.

Uh no.

RIght wing loons have guns and shoot folks at a much higher rate than the odd left wing nutjob. I do admit the left wing has it's share of crazy assed folks.
Means nothing. You’re both crazy and you have this in common.

Well, I'll let you tell me the difference between the Mullahs radicalizing folks into committing violence and Tucker radicalizing folks into committing violence.

The rhetoric is the same; "your life is changing and you need to stop the agents of change".

Well he didn't radicalize the Buffalo shooter because he didn't watch Tucker, moron

The suspect’s apparent document does not state that he watched “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” a mainstay of the Fox News lineup since 2016. Fox News did not comment directly on the criticism of Carlson, but a spokeswoman for the network directed NBC News to on-air statements in which the host disavowed political violence.

Meanwhile back in reality, Dancing with the Tsar failure Carlson is still speaking. The radicalized right wing terrorist who followed his orders in buffalo is still speaking... the black victims? Not so much.
Don't you worry none about those black victims, baby butcher, chicago will do that! They make a ton of black victims every weekend. I may go up and watch sometime? Wanna go?

Well he didn't radicalize the Buffalo shooter because he didn't watch Tucker, moron

The suspect’s apparent document does not state that he watched “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” a mainstay of the Fox News lineup since 2016. Fox News did not comment directly on the criticism of Carlson, but a spokeswoman for the network directed NBC News to on-air statements in which the host disavowed political violence.

Don't believe your own lying eyes and ears...Deranged message board crackpots are here to gaslight inform you what all those confusing words that Tucker says really mean.

Liberals, biden supporters, Tweens who are trying to live their vote for old joe, and of course the black racists will squeal like stuck pigs

But carlson makes a strong argument that the left is moving ever closer to thought and speech control using the strong arm of the FBI, aka Deep State, silence conservatives

Ah..the Republican white-wing terrorist groomer.

Forum List

Back