Tucker: We've just moved one step closer to tyranny

Your boy just massacred people for being black.

See you in November.

BTW: on you losing the culture--see Netflix canceling Woke shows. See Bill Maher wondering if trans kids are a real thing why it happens so much in CA and not in Youngstown OH

This is you losing the culture. It will be generational. Our ancestors will laugh at "pronouns"......maybe forever.

5088DC7C-8056-4096-A504-1E5DD88A3BB5.jpeg

See you in November.

BTW: on you losing the culture--see Netflix canceling Woke shows. See Bill Maher wondering if trans kids are a real thing why it happens so much in CA and not in Youngstown OH

This is you losing the culture. It will be generational. Our ancestors will laugh at "pronouns"......maybe forever.
Bill Maher?

He's calling you a Nazi you dumb bitch.

For once, he's 100% correct.

Actually, you let Tucker decide what you think, which makes your opinion worthless.
We’re done here.
In a free country you can see it one way and tucker carlson can disagree

But libs are losing the debate and want to end free speech

Last edited:
Bill Maher?

He's calling you a Nazi you dumb bitch.

For once, he's 100% correct

Unlike you I am not so incapable of free thought that I dismiss every sensible thing someone said because they once said something insensible.

oh wait you're a liberal that's your modus operandi. Look that up if you're unsure of the meaning

Actually, you let Tucker decide what you think, which makes your opinion worthless.
We’re done here.
They have Tucker feeding them the paranoia on White Replacement, and Mark Levin constantly screaming TYRANNY at everything that moves.

So their opinions and the terms and theories they use are pretty predictable.

They have Tucker feeding them the paranoia on White Replacement, and Mark Levin constantly screaming TYRANNY at everything that moves.

So their opinions and the terms and theories they use are pretty predictable.
At least I discovered The Hill is a somewhat reliable source.

So do you but truthfully the left does want the first amendment repealed along with the second amendment so that way they can control what is said and no one can fight them when they do…
That remark is batshit crazy. Did you get it from tucker

Well, I'll let you tell me the difference between the Mullahs radicalizing folks into committing violence and Tucker radicalizing folks into committing violence.

The rhetoric is the same; "your life is changing and you need to stop the agents of change".
There are no Repub voters doing mas violence. Every time there is an event the Progs are ready to jump on it as to make a White Supremacist accusation. They do it without the knowledge or maybe they have it at times anyway. Why? Because it resonates in peoples memories even if they lie. Separating crazy people from being triggered is an issue. 95% of what we see on political views are Prog derived. When the worst happens no alpha male leader is going to let Prog ways continue. If it does there will be very little medical benefits and safety help.

There are no Repub voters doing mas violence. Every time there is an event the Progs are ready to jump on it as to make a White Supremacist accusation. They do it without the knowledge or maybe they have it at times anyway. Why? Because it resonates in peoples memories even if they lie. Separating crazy people from being triggered is an issue. 95% of what we see on political views are Prog derived. When the worst happens no alpha male leader is going to let Prog ways continue. If it does there will be very little medical benefits and safety help.
It should be remembered but it won’t that old Joe went to Buffalo, but refused to go to NYC and Waukesha where racist black dudes killed and injured white people.

Forum List

Back