Tucker: We are at war with Russia

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Everyone should watch this take on the Russia war. It’s obvious this has been a long time in the making. The Neo-cons have wanted it, the Great-reset Democrats want it. We are well on our way into a war with Russia.

National Endowment for Democracy Deletes Records of Funding Projects in Ukraine​

a-picture-containing-text-flag-description-autom.png

Deletion needed to preserve big lie of an unprovoked Russian invasion

"The National Endowment for Democracy (NED)—a CIA offshoot founded in the early 1980s to advance “democracy promotion” initiatives around the world—has deleted all records of funding projects in Ukraine from their searchable “Awarded Grants Search” database.

The archived webpage captured February 25, 2022 from 14:53 shows that NED granted $22,394,281 in the form of 334 awards to Ukraine between 2014 to the present. The capture at 23:10 the same day shows “No results found” for Ukraine. As of right now, there are still “No results found” for Ukraine. . . . . "

Everyone should watch this take on the Russia war. It’s obvious this has been a long time in the making. The Neo-cons have wanted it, the Great-reset Democrats want it. We are well on our way into a war with Russia.

I agree with Tucker 100% and encourage everyone to watch this video.
He cuts thru the media BS and connects all the dots about the Ukraine situation. Basically, who is behind it and why? ... :thup:

Last edited:
Western media has propagandized their audience into believing it is some, "heroic," defense, and the the Russian military is bumbling and half=assed, but, much like the Americans fought much of Vietnam with limited rules of engagement. . . much of what is going on here, is an attempt to hunt down and crush the Azof Battalion which was harassing the ethnic Russians in the Donbas Region.

It is also an attempt to disarm Ukraine of the weapons which NATO and the West has been arming it through the NATO member application program.

Lindsey Graham, John McCain visiting AZOV Battalion & Ukrainian troops in Dec of 2016​

tH; you know the ole saying: "War mentality, don't leave sanity without it!"

Funny thing is I did not believe our government and press would push the COVID-19 narrative for more than a couple of months tops. Instead, they went all in insane and then some with well-known, long-time governors and congressmen becoming full-blown authoritarians almost overnight. This happened on both sides of the political aisle. Because of this, I personally believe our current government, both political sides of it, are crazy and serious enough to initiate nuclear war. Even if it turns out to be a highly limited exchange of ICBMs, tens of millions will die on both sides within hours, and many, many millions more will perish from radioactive fallout, economic disaster and failure/destruction of infrastructure.

Yes, I believe THEY will do nuclear war and spin it to seem either unavoidable or for the good of the planet. There can be no greater, bigger, redder reset button than thermonuclear destruction.

Funny thing is I did not believe our government and press would push the COVID-19 narrative for more than a couple of months tops. Instead, they went all in insane and then some with well-known, long-time governors and congressmen becoming full-blown authoritarians almost overnight. This happened on both sides of the political aisle. Because of this, I personally believe our current government, both political sides of it, are crazy and serious enough to initiate nuclear war. Even if it turns out to be a highly limited exchange of ICBMs, tens of millions will die on both sides within hours, and many, many millions more will perish from radioactive fallout, economic disaster and failure/destruction of infrastructure.

Yes, I believe THEY will do nuclear war and spin it to seem either unavoidable or for the good of the planet. There can be no greater, bigger, redder reset button than thermonuclear destruction.
"This happened on both sides of the political aisle." I've been warning my fellow Americans to vote for constitutionally based independent candidates whenever available but most of the American constituency appears to have fallen into g'ment idolatry initiated groupthink centered upon/in the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Russia has been largely isolated & president Putin has twice been accused of allowing war crimes to be committed as well as committing the internationally recognized crime of military aggression upon a sovereign but non aggressive nation. With no way out there is only one option that Russia has to pursue now, & that option is war with the west in general. It was never a question of "if" but "when" a large scale exchange of nuclear weapons would be initiated. On the positive side @ least we can say: "It's better to go out with a bang than just fade away!"

With so much of Russia's military concentrated just inside Ukraine, it is doable that "Polish" fighter bombers (actually American) could destroy the convoys and thus cut off the Russian Army from its resupply lines in Russia. Then the Ukraine Army would have a good chance of defeating the invaders.

But where would that lead? It's hard to imagine Putin losing the war in Ukraine and not resorting to the nuclear option.

Why don’t you just watch the video and you let us know your thoughts? This is a debate forum.
Because you will just say “this is what he meant” or “you are taking his words out of context”

It’s what you do.

So translate for us.

Tucker Carlson is a moron and nothing more than a useful idiot for the Russians. The US is not at war with the Russians. The Russians are at war with the Ukraine. The US is supplying the freedom forces of Ukraine just as the Russians and Chinese supplied weapons to North Vietnam. There were no idiots at that time that said we were at war with Russia or China. The difference is the GOP is now full of Russian propagandist.

"This happened on both sides of the political aisle." I've been warning my fellow Americans to vote for constitutionally based independent candidates whenever available but most of the American constituency appears to have fallen into g'ment idolatry initiated groupthink centered upon/in the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). Russia has been largely isolated & president Putin has twice been accused of allowing war crimes to be committed as well as committing the internationally recognized crime of military aggression upon a sovereign but non aggressive nation. With no way out there is only one option that Russia has to pursue now, & that option is war with the west in general. It was never a question of "if" but "when" a large scale exchange of nuclear weapons would be initiated. On the positive side @ least we can say: "It's better to go out with a bang than just fade away!"
67xffh.jpg

Forum List

Back