Who Here Listens To Alternative Media?

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
I don't trust most of the media now especially if the PTB promote it.
I have been listening and watching people I use to consider crackpots lately like Info Wars and Sean Stone ,etc.

I have been listening and watching people I use to consider crackpots lately like Info Wars and Sean Stone ,etc.
PTB?

Pulmonary tuberculosis?

WTF are you even talking about? :dunno:

I've taken to Tim Pool...Honest broker.

Joe Rogan and Steve Crowder are good....Bannon is OK from time to time.

I listen to Joe Rogan at times too. Oliver Stone has some good info movies too.

I don't do youtube beyond what people post. I've tried listening to people like Bannon and Pool, but they're videos are too long and they repeat to much. Someone on here post some guy I think Styx who's great and if I could remember I would listen to him.

I don't do youtube beyond what people post. I've tried listening to people like Bannon and Pool, but they're videos are too long and they repeat to much. Someone on here post some guy I think Styx who's great and if I could remember I would listen to him.

I don't care for the politics of Youtube either but then I don't agree with Hollywood or major news networks but still watch them at times and now and then Hollyhoods put out a ok family movie although not often.
Plus I've learned all kinds of things on YT like gardening auto repair medical ,etc,etc,etc,.

Alternative media is the ONLY media to listen to.
There are as many differing views as you can imagine.
You can go as extreme or moderate as you like.

Richie Allen (Richieallen.com)--Richie is a Communist but he is a good egg--Very Anglocentric but you get a real idea of British politics and cultural issues.
Red Ice (rediceradio.com)--Extremely grim, and brutally honest so I can only take it in short bits most days.
Corbett Report (Corbettreport.com)--analytic and show notes always provide source for further inquiry.
Patrick Henningson (21wire.tv)--Sunday Wire--good guests--covers global issues.
Michael Rivero (whatreallyhappened.com)--good news breakdown.
Democracy Now (democracynow.org)--Goodman is an extreme lib--but she does raise some good points--she actually woke me up originally.

Straight News and Info

Sputnik.com
Liveuamap.com--INVALUABLE--Up to the second--direct Twitter and media feeds for world conflicts.
RT.com

Misc.
Truthseeker app on Apple Store.

Richie Allen (Richieallen.com)--Richie is a Communist but he is a good egg--Very Anglocentric but you get a real idea of British politics and cultural issues.
Red Ice (rediceradio.com)--Extremely grim, and brutally honest so I can only take it in short bits most days.
Corbett Report (Corbettreport.com)--analytic and show notes always provide source for further inquiry.
Democracy Now (democracynow.org)--Goodman is an extreme lib--but she does raise some good points--she actually woke me up originally.

Straight News and Info

Sputnik.com
Liveuamap.com--INVALUABLE--Up to the second--direct Twitter and media feeds for world conflicts.
RT.com

Misc.

I think they got rid of RT and Red Ice both, RT just recently.

WND is ok too and more and more conservatives and libertarians are going to Info Wars with Alex Jones.

Jessy had interview with Woman on Red Ice too which has been taken down but it was a good interview.

No they didn't

I like Jessie Lee...Stefan has had some good interviews but he is a bit much for my taste.

Bit of a fart sniffer TBF.

1646699427087.png

1646699499236.png

Youtube is Satan.

WND.com is ok I guess, but it is very much in the 'accepted narrative' so the angles are gonna be pretty much Fox.

This is a good news aggregator.

Get the truthseeker app while it's still available.

Got to listen to left wing stuff, right wing stuff, and alternative if you want a chance at figuring out what's actually happening. Add in some podcasts about investing and money to see what the oligarchs actually care about because that's what determines legislation. Or wash your hands of it all and go live your best life.

Got to listen to left wing stuff, right wing stuff, and alternative if you want a chance at figuring out what's actually happening. Add in some podcasts about investing and money to see what the oligarchs actually care about because that's what determines legislation. Or wash your hands of it all and go live your best life.

I think the latter ,wash our hands would be wise for most of us but inquiring minds want to know ,o_O

WND is ok too and more and more conservatives and libertarians are going to Info Wars with Alex Jones.

Jessy had interview with Woman on Red Ice too which has been taken down but it was a good interview.

I disagree somewhat with Jessy on children being born without anger, I've seen 2 year old's turn red in the face and bite the heck out of others. But He has a point too. We need to try to overcome the anger and teach our young do the same.

Straight News and Info

Sputnik.com
RT.com

Misc.

Thanks for the sites will check them out later. The truth is so hard to find now ,a little here and a little there.

I don't care for the politics of Youtube either but then I don't agree with Hollywood or major news networks but still watch them at times and now and then Hollyhoods put out a ok family movie although not often.
Plus I've learned all kinds of things on YT like gardening auto repair medical ,etc,etc,etc,.

I don't have an issue with youtube, I just rarely think to watch news programing on youtube, a lot of times I'll read the transcript as opposed to watch. I can't do talk radio with commercials every 10 minutes, unless I'm driving. My daily go to is You searched for l - The Last Refuge

NBC, ABC, NBC, WaPo, NYT, NPR, MSNBC and CNN are now the 'alternate' news sources.

Good post. It's worth the effort to try and verify with the vast sources now available. Or if it's not, then as you say f* it and just do your thing.

Forum List

Back