Tucker claims the NSA is spying on… his show

The Biden Administration just refused to deny Biden's NSA is illegally spying on Tucker Carlson.

In a stammering, muddled response to the question about whether it was happening or not, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made it clear that the NSA's job is to focus on foreign threats and individuals who are trying, attempting to do us harm on foreign soil...before telling the media they should ask the NSA Chief the question.

1. Tucker is NOT a foreign threat and NOT on foreign soil - within the US is the FBI's jurisdiction, which is not to say the exposed criminal FBI - who was exposed by the FISA Court as having illegally spied on just about EVERYONE for DECADES - is NOT illegally spying on Carlson as well.

2. WHY should the news reporters have to ask Biden's NSA Director? Doesn't Biden know what his own NSA is doing and / or is aware of / concerned about the NSA potentially illegally spying on an American citizen?

Of course, this is the sort of idiocy Fox viewers love to hear; Carlson’s lies and ridiculous conspiracy theories are very popular among the right.
Translation: Don't watch what I tell you NOT to watch!! Otherwise I'll make fun of you. If it differs from MY opinion is must be a lie!!!

I fail to see how this is a stretch.

Nifty thing from 2014

"Records provided by Bluffdale show Data Center water usage spiked to 6.6 million gallons during August."

Now...WHY would the NSA use so much water? Why?

Well...they use that water to cool their servers. Imagine how many servers, how many toweres in that 100K ft facility there must be to use 6.6 Million gallons of water in one month?

Yeah...they are collecting EVERYONE'S data...and I mean EVERYTHING from everyone.

So Tucker Carlson claiming the NSA is recording and tracking him should simply be a "Well no shit Sherlock...join the club" moment.

Your government is not your buddy. They are not your protector. They don't care about you. They are a paranoid schizophrenic kleptocracy.

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

View attachment 506783

There's nothing that's new under the sun.

01.gif

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA.
NSA isn't spying on anybody anymore. It's a dog-and-pony show with no-bid contracts awarded to Microsoft and Amazon to store once top-secret surveillance intelligence data "in the cloud" to facilitate cooperation with friendly nation states in a New World Order post-war guns-are-banned communist One World Government.

Forum List

Back