Tucker claims the NSA is spying on… his show

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

11D21D66-02F8-4D6C-B7D6-14485573977C.jpeg

Tucker claims an insider told him he’s being spied on by the NSA. Claimed the insider repeated information to him only available in Tucker’s texts.

To say I’m skeptical of info reported by the legally designated entertainer Tucker who claimed the FBI was the cause of Jan 6 would be an understatement.

View attachment 506783

You might be the last person on the planet that does not think that the NSA is spying on everyone.

LMAO!

View attachment 506783

Sounds like Tucker is mentally ill. Paranoia?

View attachment 506783

You might be the last person on the planet that does not think that the NSA is spying on everyone.

LMAO!

The NSA is collecting data on everyone but very few people are interesting enough for anyone look at what is collected. Talking to foreign intelligence assets is a good way to get on their radar.

View attachment 506783

LMAO!

The NSA is collecting data on everyone but very few people are interesting enough for anyone look at what is collected. Talking to foreign intelligence assets is a good way to get on their radar.

Do you think Tucker Carlson, or people working for his show have talked to foreign intelligence assets?

View attachment 506783

LMAO!

Do you think Tucker Carlson, or people working for his show have talked to foreign intelligence assets?

Almost certainly since they are chasing shadows over in Ukraine all the time. If Russia wanted to plant a specific piece of misinformation in the American media his show would be a great place to do it.

View attachment 506783

LMAO!

Almost certainly since they are chasing shadows over in Ukraine all the time. If Russia wanted to plant a specific piece of misinformation in the American media his show would be a great place to do it.

So, it is "almost certain" in your mind that Carlson's show has engaged in behavior that would, in your words, "get on their radar" for them to be "looked at".

Yet, you can't bring yourself to state that Tucker Carlson's claim is reasonable or likely.

The CIA, FBI, NSA, ICE, and all those other abbreviated organizations don't have to DO much of anything to spy on people anymore...........

People nowadays practice such extreme narcissism, that these "spy" organizations do now is look on FaceBook, Twitter, Reddit, and other such sites to see what people are doing and saying. Which saves the tax payers billions of dollars on these organizations having to send out lurkers, and buy spyware to "bug" peoples places with!!

If you want to know what someone is doing at any given moment, just look them up online. You know when they take a piss, you know when they take a shit, you know when they jerked off, you know when they stole something, you know what they ate for lunch, you know what brand of douche they buy.............................because they post EVERY FUCKING THING THEY DO ONLINE!!!!

So it's not a STRETCH by any means, that EVERYBODY on the planet is "spying" on someone else!!!

View attachment 506783

LMAO!

Hate to burst your bubble but you aren't that important. Nobody cares.

So you support the idea that the nsa SHOULD BE spying on Tucker with the intent of getting him off the air?

Where did say that, retard?

Note the use of the question mark. Then ask yourself who is the retard, one that asks a question, or one that doesn't understand the concept of a question.

My question stands. Please answer it.

So you support the idea that the nsa SHOULD BE spying on Tucker with the intent of getting him off the air?

View attachment 506783

lil'tucker? the sad little boy who FOX, IN COURT, asserted that no reasonable person should take seriously? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 506783

LMAO!

They're reading your posts RIGHT NOW! BEWARE!!!!

Forum List

Back