Tucker Carlson: We don't know who the Afghan refugees are

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
So, since we aren't fighting the terrorists in Afghanistan, the Idiot-in Chief apparently wants to make sure we can fight them here!!!

Fox News host warns at least 100 refugees flown out of Kabul by the U.S. military are on terror watch lists​

Who exactly are these Afghans, many of whom are on their way here? The truth is, despite what they’re telling you, we have no real idea. We don’t know. We just learned, for example, that at least 100 of the refugees U.S. military has flown out of Kabul – people we’re told are heroes – are in fact on terror watch lists. One man we evacuated apparently works for ISIS. Today, an Afghan interpreter told Fox News that this kind of thing is happening constantly. People are getting on planes in Kabul without any proof of identification whatsoever. It’s like voting in California:

Interpreter Carl, Aug. 27: I know people that are in the same situation as I am right now. They have fought for the United States, they have provided supplies for the United States. But guess what? There are people that are getting inside the airport that have never worked, they knew somebody with a green card or they know somebody with a passport, that’s how they got through inside. I know people that are inside but they never worked.

That’s not an analyst on MSNBC, that’s somebody at the Kabul airport. If you listen carefully, there are a lot of stories just like this. One pilot with United Airlines, who's flying people out of Kabul as part of the Civilian Reserve airlift fleet, just told Fox News that he was simply told to evacuate people from Afghanistan, no details beyond that. The pilot said he was never given a passenger manifest, and that when the plane arrived at Dulles airport outside Washington, the State Department refused to share any passenger info with Customs and Border Protection, they just whisked right on through. In other words, as always, the unnamed foreign nationals got far better treatment than you would get if you landed at Dulles. Surprised?

So, since we aren't fighting the terrorists in Afghanistan, the Idiot-in Chief apparently wants to make sure we can fight them here!!!

Fox News host warns at least 100 refugees flown out of Kabul by the U.S. military are on terror watch lists​

Who exactly are these Afghans, many of whom are on their way here? The truth is, despite what they’re telling you, we have no real idea. We don’t know. We just learned, for example, that at least 100 of the refugees U.S. military has flown out of Kabul – people we’re told are heroes – are in fact on terror watch lists. One man we evacuated apparently works for ISIS. Today, an Afghan interpreter told Fox News that this kind of thing is happening constantly. People are getting on planes in Kabul without any proof of identification whatsoever. It’s like voting in California:

Interpreter Carl, Aug. 27: I know people that are in the same situation as I am right now. They have fought for the United States, they have provided supplies for the United States. But guess what? There are people that are getting inside the airport that have never worked, they knew somebody with a green card or they know somebody with a passport, that’s how they got through inside. I know people that are inside but they never worked.

That’s not an analyst on MSNBC, that’s somebody at the Kabul airport. If you listen carefully, there are a lot of stories just like this. One pilot with United Airlines, who's flying people out of Kabul as part of the Civilian Reserve airlift fleet, just told Fox News that he was simply told to evacuate people from Afghanistan, no details beyond that. The pilot said he was never given a passenger manifest, and that when the plane arrived at Dulles airport outside Washington, the State Department refused to share any passenger info with Customs and Border Protection, they just whisked right on through. In other words, as always, the unnamed foreign nationals got far better treatment than you would get if you landed at Dulles. Surprised?
Well at least they can't be worse than Tucker Carlson

We go over there and we don't even know who the enemy is either.

So why don't you rent them a room once they get here, dumbass???

At least they are less of a threat over there, instead of the Democrats bringing them here...

They are coming here because we went there.

So why don't you rent them a room once they get here, dumbass???

At least they are less of a threat over there, instead of the Democrats bringing them here...
I would be glad to for women and children. Gladly. I would warn them about the gun-toting loonies and the anti-vax screaming Karens.

1630333521821.png

Our current president made it clear that he considers the real enemy as homegrown white terrorists as he imports millions of unvetted foreign nationals.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1630333276813.png
    1630333276813.png
    44 KB · Views: 37
View attachment 532659

Our current president made it clear that he considers the real enemy as homegrown white terrorists as he imports millions of unvetted foreign nationals.

*****SMILE*****

Odd that you would say that and a tad Ironic con-sidering how con-servatives are moaning and crying over President Biden's ordered drone attacks on ISIS.

Odd that you would say that and a tad Ironic con-sidering how con-servatives are moaning and crying over President Biden's ordered drone attacks on ISIS.

1630334252968.png

I believe it was reported that three children were killed in one of those surgical drone attacks of the current president. If we're going to conduct our war that way then why not just go back in and kill them all then let God sort it out later as we plant an American flag and claim the land as ours.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 532660

I believe it was reported that three children were killed in one of those surgical drone attacks of the current president. If going to conduct our war that way then why not just go back in and kill them all then let God sort it out later as we plant an American flag and claim the land as ours.

*****SMILE*****

How many children have been killed by the ISIS suicide bomber?

How many children have been killed by the ISIS suicide bomber?

1630334999965.png

Is that your metric for justification of collateral damage?

If that's the case then the only people who should be allowed on those planes leaving should be United States citizens because anyone else getting killed is just a little bit more collateral damage.

*****SMILE*****

In their incompetent rush to evacuate, this administration has decided that reporting large numbers of evacuees is more important than removing Americans first or vetting foreigners. The problem is that they never did the things they should have started months ago. This withdraw was one of the most haphazard operations in US history. Joe must go

I was wondering how long it was going to take you nitwits to go from "Why isn't Biden getting these poor people out?" to "OH MY GOD, SCARY MUSLIMS!!!!"

I was kind of hoping it was before the last plane went wheels up, but that was probably asking too much.

In their incompetent rush to evacuate, this administration has decided that reporting large numbers of evacuees is more important than removing Americans first or vetting foreigners. The problem is that they never did the things they should have started months ago. This withdraw was one of the most haphazard operations in US history. Joe must go

I agree, the vetting and evacuations SHOULD have started months ago. Unfortunately, Trump and Stephen Miller made it impossible by gutting the Asylum system.

The Americans also should have left months ago when Biden told them to in May, but they didn't.

Forum List

Back